Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Liked how NDC surprised everyone with the drop. Glad I had a chance to even try to add a pair. Congrats who did cop. 

frown.gif

I'm glad some regulars got them.

A lot of tears are dropping now

Can't wait to see the resell price

Clicked the link and waited in line with three different web browsers, still no win.
\

Had them in the cart on my iPhone via the Twitter app and then my phone autolocks since I was waiting in line. Log back in and the shoes are gone!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I was waiting in line anf then it boot me out.  fu fu fu fu fu!!!!!!!!!

I almost wrecked!!! Saw the tweet and my heart skipped. Checked out in 2 minutes tops !!!!!! Doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance right now

happy with the way nike did this even tho im "still in line" and more than likely wont be able to check out, congrats to everyone that got a pair.

The one time I have my phone, hear a notification, but don't look at it. Smh coulda been mine...

GOT MY 12 I AM PUMPED AS HELL TIME TO GET DRUNK
It's just a ******* shoe. Relax.

Other than this cornball, congrats to those who got their pair. Everything after the first minute, if that, was claimed. Saw the tweet come on my timeline and was blown away.

Damn.. First off congrats to everyone who copped. Was in line for my Sz 11 till the last second then tweeted they were oos. Can't even be mad. Glad everyone had a fair chance.

Back
Top Bottom