Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i can now retire from the shoe game and die in peace... Today was a good day...

View media item 792344

i'm in here for the lulz.

wished i could've copped to flip honestly.

I'm not gonna wear shoes that i could resell and travel a good part of the world with that money or put it toward a cash down on a condo :lol:

Chance that all bot orders get canceled?
nerd.gif

got the tweet on my phone checked NDC on my phone and still had a lot of sizes left went up stairs to order it on my computer and almost all sizes including mine gone. god damn that was fast

For future reference, If I'm in the US can I order from the European Nike site and have them shipped to the states?
No, Nike EU only sends to EU addresses. You probably also need a gift card or EU billing address for your credit card.

A lot of people have watches worth tons more... and easier to take honestly. Maybe it's where I stay, but I can't imagine tons of people getting the shoes taken off of their feet :lol:

Yea but the average thief can't tell a really nice watch from one you pick up on canal st or the hood gas station. Plus the type of people wearing these 10000 dollar watches won't frequent the places say someone with Yeezy 2 go. Shoes are wore to be seen. Any one wearing the Yeezy black history months :lol: are gonna want to show them off

Back
Top Bottom