Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

@bigj505 The fact that you feel spoken down to is also telling... There is no talking down. If I wanted to talk down to you I could have easily just tell you that you were an incompetent mod... I would brag about my education in public administration and my current path to complete my JD... I brought it up for debate.

I don't need to follow all your posts... this thread holds enough proof.

If the community moderates you then how do I go about banning you from this thread for posting a link to a reseller's site? Please give provide the steps I must take to do this so I can ban you as it was in clear violation... While you were humble bragging a few weeks back, some of your posts could be viewed as loaded... just like you viewed @AllStarDope's post prior to realizing you were biting your tongue and providing him with a pass... I never said you were blatantly selling in here... All I'm saying is that if you look at your posts, in this thread alone, not all of them are within the boundaries of the rules and regulations you are supposed to uphold.... Prime example is the link you posted... I don't need yo bring up anything else.

Rules should be cut and dry, if you handled your moderation like that then you wouldn't need be talking about "leeway", people either follow the rules or they don't...

You cant be a good mod by feeling lenient one day and another way allow the rules to get run over... Consistency is the key...
A Public Administration degree is just as good as a history degree in today's economy 

i may have to get serious about selling my pair.  i have them listed on ebay for 9000 and get hate messages all the time about it

I don't think you'll get $9,000 unless they are clueless. Why wouldn't they just buy it off Flight Club?

i may have to get serious about selling my pair.  i have them listed on ebay for 9000 and get hate messages all the time about it
roll.gif

DISCLAIMER:  i don't want to get banned from the site.  so, I AM NOT SELLING MY SHOES AND AM NOT TRYING TO BE CLEVER BY THE ABOVE STATEMENT.  AGAIN, I AM NOT SELLING, SERIOUSLY

A Public Administration degree is just as good as a history degree in today's economy 

I haven't read everything that is going on, but he did say he is going for his Juris Doctor, in his post you quoted. He should be fine once he passes the bar exam.

I don't think you'll get $9,000 unless they are clueless. Why wouldn't they just buy it off Flight Club?
and thats the kinda messages i get everyday.  like, why would i buy yours for 9k when i can go to flight club and get them for less.  blah blah, couple cuss words, etc

and thats the kinda messages i get everyday.  like, why would i buy yours for 9k when i can go to flight club and get them for less.  blah blah, couple cuss words, etc
Swear to god theres nothing but a bunch of cry babies in the "sneaker world" especially in these FB shoe groups. All these cats taking the time out to b**** and moan about somebody's asking price. Who the F cares? If you aint bout to cop..move on..why waste your time just to argue? I dont understand it at all. 

Swear to god theres nothing but a bunch of cry babies in the "sneaker world" especially in these FB shoe groups. All these cats taking the time out to b**** and moan about somebody's asking price. Who the F cares? If you aint bout to cop..move on..why waste your time just to argue? I dont understand it at all. 

I haven't read everything that is going on, but he did say he is going for his Juris Doctor, in his post you quoted. He should be fine once he passes the bar exam.
Have you read or seen anything about the job market for law students in the past couple of years?  It's by far one of the worst professions to choose at the moment.

This, nice avy. :rofl:

For those who sell their shoes at Flight Club? Is it easy to set your own price or change a price you already agreed on? For an example, Size 12 has 5 left at the same price. Do they have to sell the pairs they received in order before they sell yours? What If there was 5 shoes in the same size in front of me, but I wanted to sell mine for $100 less?

View media item 825709

Have you read or seen anything about the job market for law students in the past couple of years?  It's by far one of the worst professions to choose at the moment.

It depends on the state and who you know. A close friend of mine mother passed the bar last year and is making pretty good money, currently. They are located in NYC.

I'm sure you are right though. I don't keep tabs about that stuff, unless its accounting.

Last edited:
Exactly my point, the job market is dry... Those degrees won't get you anywhere unless if you have a connection,  or have extensive experience in that particular field. Unless if you have a degree in Accounting, Engineering, or anything in the medical field, any type of degree is basically non-marketable. A couple of my friends have there masters in Criminology, Business, and Fine Arts... Majority of them spent 6+ years in school and there making an avg of $11 an hour doing retail ... while my girl only spent 12 months in school as an LPN and is making $20+ per hour.....  

Last edited:
Exactly my point, the job market is dry... Those degrees won't get you anywhere unless if you have a connection,  or have extensive experience in that particular field. Unless if you have a degree in Accounting, Engineering, or anything in the medical field, any type of degree is basically non-marketable. A couple of my friends have there masters in Criminology, Business, and Fine Arts... Majority of them spent 6+ years in school and there making an avg of $11 an hour doing retail ... while my girl only spent 12 months in school as an LPN and is making $20+ per hour.....  

Read my newer post, it goes with what you said.

honestly, because the sneaker community is filled with a lot of kids.. that have no concept of moving on, they only know how to whine, and complain if something is not going their way.. and usually mommy comes running in to fix it..   so since mommy can't fix this situation they result to being immature brats, and send hate messages, saying things they wouldn't dare say to someone face to face ( gotta love the internet)..  

I don't regret getting rid of my red Octobers BUT I do wish I actually got the solars tho. I remember the salt I had when I didn't get them so I never bothered to follow the thread. Never seen a pair in person either SO these pics are all kinda new to me.

I wish the RO had the premium materials proto mentioned the other two colors had. Would have been nice to check out.

Exactly why my undergrad and grad degrees are in Accounting.  Guaranteed job straight out of school with great pay.

Back
Top Bottom