Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

:rofl: Are you serious ?

There is no way you've been here since '02 if you seriously think more rules are getting broken today than 10 years ago. NT is much more moderated and tame compared to the old days.

Also... "[COLOR=#red]brake[/COLOR]" the rules? .... :tongue: I had to call you out on that for stepping to BigJ

Touche on brake... I could blame my iphone autocorrect but I should have caught it...

But you are not getting the correlation I am making... I have been here since '02... My OLD SN used to be HIGHOCTANE08... I was constantly in the DMV thread... but what I mean is that NT is dealing with a NEW beast post SOCIAL MEDIA BOOM! Only way to counteract is through strict and consistent moderation... Plus no one should worry unless they are breaking rules... rule breaking always went on ESPECIALLY in the beginning... but throw in all the new variables that NT deals with today and add inefficient moding and what is left is this... not even the shadow of what NT used to be...

I'm not advocating that we move back to how we were... Im suggesting action to take place while embracing the change... which IMO would lead to a better NT.

Last edited:
/voteban 1000 1000

This is the Yeezy 2 Red October thread. Not the "1000's personal crusade to shove his image of what NT should be down everyone's throat" thread.

Go start your own forum if you don't like it here. I'm sure the entire thread would appreciate it if you stopped derailing it and went somewhere else.

Last edited:
I sold a DS Solar size 10.5 for 3.1K about a month ago. I could've gotten A LOT more, but it was to one of my regular buyers and I still was making a decent amount.
Good info, thanks. This is helping me put a prospective trade into a bit more clarity. Can't let myself get caught up in a bad deal hunting these down.

Although, I was discussing a trade with a good NT member -- just need to remind myself the Platinums are far less available than RO's at this point and long-term I think we can all agree the Plats and Solars will hold up better.

Love all Yeezy's though. Red's eluding me and some other members spending countless hours in the last thread waiting on and researching info still just feels like a bad dream. This ain't a pity party though. We'll figure something out.

Most have made a deal or are in the process of trying to make one.

I know I'm a few pages late on this, but for what it's worth, the pair Big Tigger received was a gift but it was NOT a gift from Nike. The celeb list who received free pairs of this shoe is no more than a handful and nowhere close to 50.

/voteban 1000 1000

This is the Yeezy 2 Red October thread. Not the "1000's personal crusade to shove his image of what NT should be down everyone's throat" thread.

Go start your own forum if you don't like it here. I'm sure the entire thread would appreciate it if you stopped derailing it and went somewhere else.

Just take a seat... This stemmed from mod inefficiency IN THIS THREAD so it has been relevant to an extent plus I'm done unless the mod provides an adequate and relevant rebuttal... but like Bigj505 always suggests... hit that block option if its rustling your jimmies that much.

Last edited:
I know I'm a few pages late on this, but for what it's worth, the pair Big Tigger received was a gift but it was NOT a gift from Nike. The celeb list who received free pairs of this shoe is no more than a handful and nowhere close to 50.
Yea I used that as a very rough estimate.  People see celebs rocking all these GR's months early and just assume they get handed every single release.  

It was definitely not the case with the Red Octobers.  

Touche on brake... I could blame my iphone autocorrect but I should have caught it...

But you are not getting the correlation I am making... I have been here since '02... My OLD SN used to be HIGHOCTANE08... I was constantly in the DMV thread... but what I mean is that NT is dealing with a NEW beast post SOCIAL MEDIA BOOM! Only way to counteract is through strict and consistent moderation... Plus no one should worry unless they are breaking rules... rule breaking always went on ESPECIALLY in the beginning... but throw in all the new variables that NT deals with today and add inefficient moding and what is left is this... not even the shadow of what NT used to be...

I'm not advocating that we move back to how we were... Im suggesting action to take place while embracing the change... which IMO would lead to a better NT.
half of the rules are bs anyways, outdated rules and not really important. Imo, as long as someone doesn't blatantly break the rules I have no problem with it, after all, rules are made to be broken :smokin

This was a cool Y2 celebrity hook up pair I remember reading a few months ago::

http://blog.finishline.com/2013/11/07/can-we-kick-it-this-weeks-sneak-geek-nick-annacone/

Great story
Comeups – “I’ve been extremely lucky in the sense that I have had access to most everything. The one that comes to mind is the Nike Air Yeezy II. My dad was coaching Roger Federer at the time, and I met them in Paris for the French Open. I had mentioned the shoe to him because he’s a fashionable dude, and told him I’d probably need his help. Long story short, Nike hooked me up with a pair a week early, and I got to wear them to the Watch the Throne concert in Paris. I won, big time.”

Last edited:
Good info, thanks. This is helping me put a prospective trade into a bit more clarity. Can't let myself get caught up in a bad deal hunting these down.

Although, I was discussing a trade with a good NT member -- just need to remind myself the Platinums are far less available than RO's at this point and long-term I think we can all agree the Plats and Solars will hold up better.

Love all Yeezy's though. Red's eluding me and some other members spending countless hours in the last thread waiting on and researching info still just feels like a bad dream. This ain't a pity party though. We'll figure something out.

Most have made a deal or are in the process of trying to make one.

In my opinion the Solar will always be most wanted of all 3. I just think they're so nice in person but am yet to come across my size 8-9 for a fair price.

I'd personally make someone add for my solars if I traded for red, simply because it's so much harder to find a solar than an October.

In my opinion the Solar will always be most wanted of all 3. I just think they're so nice in person but am yet to come across my size 8-9 for a fair price.

I'd personally make someone add for my solars if I traded for red, simply because it's so much harder to find a solar than an October.
Same size :smokin

Same size :smokin

It's such a challenge finding a pair within our range.

I've been looking on eBay, NT, ISS, and FB Groups such as NDSBG. (For about 1 year) If I do come across my size it's for a price I don't want to pay.

Back in March I had a DS Solar that I got for 1.8k in size 9. I should've never sold them but the fact I was offered $2,300 a week after purchase made me change my mind real quick, lol.

been looking for an 8.5 for a bout a year too. trying to stay patient :lol:

been looking for an 8.5 for a bout a year too. trying to stay patient :lol:

I get pairs offered to me all the time but the smaller sizes seem to always be for HIGH prices. I've had a ton of pairs in size 9.5-11, but nothing below or above really.

:rofl: Are you serious ?

There is no way you've been here since '02 if you seriously think more rules are getting broken today than 10 years ago. NT is much more moderated and tame compared to the old days.

Also... "[COLOR=#red]brake[/COLOR]" the rules? .... :tongue: I had to call you out on that for stepping to BigJ

Even with the influx of new members, I dont see people breaking any more rules than in the past. Stuff that used to slide for days doesn't last 20 minutes anymore. Im sure Meth will tell you himself, since the implementation of the report function, modding on this board is more efficient that ever.

You say that "no one should worry unless they are breaking rules", but no message-board would function if Mods banned or suspended members every time a rule was broken. You claim that this site is "not even the shadow of what NT used to be", yet fail to realize that most longtime members credit the good ole days of NT to extremely loose moderation.

Seriously... If NT bothers you so much, just leave and dont come back.

Last edited:
i feel like buying a pair and holding on to them. pairs are drying up on ebay.

If i can find one for less than what i sold my pair for i might jump on it.

Even with the influx of new members, I dont see people breaking any more rules than in the past. Stuff that used to slide for days doesn't last 20 minutes anymore. Im sure Meth will tell you himself, since the implementation of the report function, modding on this board is more efficient that ever.

You say that "no one should worry unless they are breaking rules", but no message-board would function if Mods banned or suspended members every time a rule was broken. You claim that this site is "not even the shadow of what NT used to be", yet fail to realize that most longtime members credit the good ole days of NT to extremely loose moderation.

lol... such a ""Merica!" mentality... I'll be where I please... Only thing that bothers me more then people not doing their job are dense, nonobjective thinkers... I don't get how some people get by their daily routine being so non-objective... must lead mundane lives...

We'll just have to agree to disagree... you like the way it is, I like to think about the way it could be.

Carry on, I'll post pics of the yeezy collection soon so some of you can get that fap on and get this back on track.

lol... such a ""Merica!" mentality... I'll be where I please... Only thing that bothers me more then people not doing their job are dense, nonobjective thinkers... I don't get how some people get by their daily routine being so non-objective... must lead mundane lives...

We'll just have to agree to disagree... you like the way it is, I like to think about the way it could be.

Carry on, I'll post pics of the yeezy collection soon so some of you can get that fap on and get this back on track.

You complain about the mods... the members..... and now the American way :lol:

Get lost b....

View media item 826502

Back
Top Bottom