Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So you are calling me a moron, correct?
Dude, get over yourself and stop baiting me to call you names. It's more pathetic than the job you've done moderating this week.

Bro..your constant complaining doesnt help either. 

This has turned into a comedy thread ABOUT RO's. Why dont you just exit the thread if you want it locked? Just as good of a solution
Cause of the simple fact that people shouldn't be digging into others' lives. It has nothing to do with shoes, and even some of the scummiest message boards I frequent prevent these kind of conversations. Nothing about this thread this week has been ABOUT RO's.

Alright I'm done.

Tired of all these posts bashing and complaining about everyone and everything, including the thread. The mods too? :smh:

Last edited:
@trappedintime   you just got people here throwing their 2 cents in about burning the RO's

If she didnt want this attention, she wouldnt have put it out there like that. Why you so worried about ppl getting in HER life when that is exactly what SHE wants?

I personally think she should just raffle it off to all participating members in this thread. If not, throw them to my man Gator for that sweet sweet teddy bear.

@trappedintime
  you just got people here throwing their 2 cents in about burning the RO's

If she didnt want this attention, she wouldnt have put it out there like that. Why you so worried about ppl getting in HER life when that is exactly what SHE wants?

I personally think she should just raffle it off to all participating members in this thread. If not, throw them to my man Gator for that sweet sweet teddy bear.
I'm not just talking about her, but she should have been put on blast too. I was more referencing yesterday digging into someone's life who isn't even here posting or involved in this thread. But she doesn't come here to talk about sneakers, she comes here to talk about herself and get attention. Letting that kind of crap go on for what?

Last edited:
tumblr_mbwup3iK5k1rt9nhao1_500.gif

trappedintime trappedintime has been removed from NT.

Let me clear the air with some of you people that like to play the blame game.

You can't be serious that you are mad at the moderation of this thread. The same group of people will cry tyrant or control freak if it was moderated according to NTs rules to a T.

It is JUST AS MUCH YOUR RESPONSIBILITY for the content of the thread AS IT IS MINE. There are REPORT and IGNORE features. USE THEM.

Expecting me to babysit you guys is ridiculous. It really is. I have a REAL JOB and a FAMILY and I am ONE PERSON on a site with THOUSANDS OF THREADS. You say I take moderation too seriously but you guys are crying about the LACK OF MODERATION? What is wrong with you people? You act like I live on NT to please you guys. You can go walk off of a bridge with that mentality. DO YOUR PART.

The SAMI Stuff... i definitely let it ride. You know why? I think he did you guys dirty and i think you guys deserve the right to air your feelings out. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN REPORT IT. SOMEONE ELSE WILL HANDLE THAT CONTENT THEN.

The PRGIRL stuff..... JUST DROP IT. Y'all like to beat on a dead issue over and over.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE JOB I DO THEN BECOME A BETTER ADMINISTRATOR THAN ME. THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID.

Last edited:
trappedintime trappedintime has been removed from NT.

You can't be serious that you are mad at the moderation of this thread. The same group of people will cry tyrant or control freak if it was moderated according to NTs rules to a T.

It is JUST AS MUCH YOUR RESPONSIBILITY for the content of the thread AS IT IS MINE. There are REPORT and IGNORE features. USE THEM.

Expecting me to babysit you guys is ridiculous. It really is. I have a REAL JOB and a FAMILY and I am ONE PERSON on a site with THOUSANDS OF THREADS. You say I take moderation too seriously but you guys are crying about the LACK OF MODERATION? What is wrong with you people? You act like I live on NT to please you guys. You can go walk off of a bridge with that mentality. DO YOUR PART.

The SAMI Stuff... i definitely let it ride. You know why? I think he did you guys dirty and i think you guys deserve the right to air your feelings out. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN REPORT IT. SOMEONE ELSE WILL HANDLE THAT CONTENT THEN.

The PRGIRL stuff..... JUST DROP IT. Y'all like to beat on a dead issue over and over.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE JOB I DO THEN BECOME A BETTER ADMINISTRATOR THAN ME. THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID.

Personally, I think that was well said.
I rather enjoyed the threads off-topic discussion for a moment. It beats reading every post about how they sold, or are taking their RO pair to FC. That ish gets old.

Here's a serious question for you folks, have you guys ever had any problems when taking your yeezys to sneaker shows? (people touching, trying to rob, etc.) Going to one sunday and there's a contest for most heat so I'm wondering if it's a good idea to take my ROs or not.

Last edited:
@trappedintime has been removed from NT.

Solid post J, I def agree that you let teh sami stuff slide, sometimes we need to get off topic, the same exact reseller posts and legit checks get old quick, just adds a little bit of variety/excitement to the thread, but shouldn't be abused.

Here's a serious question for you folks, have you guys ever had any problems when taking your yeezys to sneaker shows? (people touching, trying to rob, etc.) Going to one sunday and there's a contest for most heat so I'm wondering if it's a good idea to take my ROs or not.
I'd be very curious to hear this as well. 

Anyone have any stories or experiences (bad like a robbery or good like winning a contest) ?

i've never had a pair of yeezy's but i've done a couple and when i had tokyo 5s people were respectful enough to not touch them.  they were also placed about eye level if i remember correctly.

laugh.gif
@trappedintime is just a whiny lil *****. Dude is always crying or complaining about something. He posts like he's sitting on a stool turned upside down.

The Sami thing was one thing as it was connected to the history of shoes. The PR girl thing though is on a whole other level! However as has been mentioned there's no such thing as bad PR and the countless posts achieve the attention . I'm sure she knows that. Being a mod in this thread is an impossible job I imagine. Done a good job in letting it flow and stepped in when it got to much. It's been a crazy thread as we all have said, but we can all leave it anytime we want to get off

There's really dudes out here that are scared to wear their shoes and take them to shows. Just sell them. Lmao

^the shows I've had tables at were fine.  Put up signs if you don't want people to touch.  

The most annoying thing I had was a little 10 year old who walked by quickly and literally just put his hand on each shoe's toe-box.  I don't even think he was looking at the shoes.

I'm sure the safety mostly depends on the location/venue.

Ive worn my solars over 75 times, never felt uncomfortable when wearing them, per say. I do now and again worry when children are around, Id hate to get foot stomped by one.

I have a guy who is offering up a trade for my Yeezys.  He says he has every exclusive J.  I am trying to put a package together and need your help.  Don't wan to ask for too much but don' want to sell myself short either.    Out of these, whats fair to ask for?  Or what else would you include in your trade proposal.

Disclaimer:  he really really wants the yeezys

RETRO 5 BLACK QUAI 54
RETRO 5 TOKYO 23
RETRO 10 PATONE
RETRO 5 DB5
RETRO 4 LIGHTNING
RETRO 5 RAGING BULL PACK
DB2
DB4
DB9
DB7

Back