Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

so can someone tell me what color is the inside of the blk yeezy 2s? is it red or a dark pink?

I honestly reccomend using putty such as poster putty and putting a small amount into the lace tip and then screwing the lace in. It will grip and hold the lace tips and will be easy to remove if you ever choose to. Works for all my pairs.

Last edited:
Don't quote me on this but a very small rumor is flying around that Nike is to reissue the Yeezy 1 set come this fall. Don't know how true this is but it possibly makes sense with the Yeezyesque Foamposite releasing.

Don't quote me on this but a very small rumor is flying around that Nike is to reissue the Yeezy 1 set come this fall. Don't know how true this is but it possibly makes sense with the Yeezyesque Foamposite releasing.
haha i doubt it...since ye still owns rights to the yeezy name if i'm right

I don't think Kanye would have let Nike copyright Yeezy.

He either did it himself or maybe they've got half part each but there's no way Nike has got 100% of Yeezy.

it's been discussed b4, kanye does own the name "yeezy", not nike.

won't stop nike from releasing them as another name or something...

won't be anywhere near the same quality tho... and won't even look right without all the little yeezy related details.

i am sure they'll do it one day, but i don't think it'll be any time soon.

i firmly believe nike is trying to move on from anything kanye related, hence the way they released the RO's (which gave no extra promotion to kanye at all).

i feel quite lucky nike even released them at all... they've destroyed pairs b4, it would have meant nothing to them to do it with the RO's...

glad they dropped tho so they could be attained for at least semi-reasonable prices (versus the $6K + they were fetching b4 release, and even then you couldn't be 110% sure you got the real deal, when there was no officially released nike version to compare them to)...

had they not ever released they'd forever be that one shoe that you always wanted but couldn't have (paris dunks remain that for me, cuz i refuse to pay what they go for, even if i could find my size)...

But I reckon when Kanye made a contract with Nike, he must have insurred himself that the design (because he was very involved in designing the shoes) would not go to Nike without his approval.

He was the designer of the shoe, I'm not even sure Nike is allowed to use his design.

post pics. I'm highly skeptical for you... Sounds way too good to be true. Cheapest I saw on eBay was $2.8k and they were a little beat up. Cheapest DS was $3k for a 9.5 I believe
check the legit fake thread and you'll find my posts.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't wear them but what do you guys think about the Super Perfects, Super Maxes or the AAA Supers or whatever TF they're called

I personally wouldn't wear them but what do you guys think about the Super Perfects, Super Maxes or the AAA Supers or whatever TF they're called

It seems like people can't even tell the difference from looking at up-close pictures of the shoes so it would be impossible to tell on feet in person.

So $200 or whatever for fakes of the same quality > $3-4000 for authentics.

It seems like people can't even tell the difference from looking at up-close pictures of the shoes so it would be impossible to tell on feet in person.

So $200 or whatever for fakes of the same quality > $3-4000 for authentics.
Dead *** my friend got a pair I though they were legit for 2 weeks. Like I said I wouldn't buy them (Got screwed so many times on replica jerseys), but they look like unless you wear them around sneaker aficionados, they could pass as legit

Last edited:
Even a bigger reason why you the REAL "bum". Sell your shoes because you're too broke to keep them to wear and saying you want them back in a trade. Don't be tryna flex on me cuz I wear mines talking bout "bum" when you over here reselling nikes. When you get a real job and get real money you'll know what it's like to not have to do that let alone call people out who obviously doing better then you
So I'm a bum cuz I slapped on sole protectors on a pair of kicks worth 4k? Sounds like someone is hatin! Good luck trading galaxy foams for a pair of these, BUM

So anybody who sells their shoes for a $4000+ profit is a bum? :lol:

Your logic is beyond fantastic.

I would call that being a business man, I'm sure you're wearing those sole protectors so later on you can cash in after looking cool at the mall a few times.

I never wanted this shoe to keep...I've said that from day one.

Sounds like you're upset I cashed in locally for $4500.

Last edited:
It's ridiculous to drop $5k on a shoe if you broke forreal, but if you got it like that, then cook :pimp:

But it's ridiculous to knowingly rock fakes just because you think no one would notice.

It pays to play. If you can't afford it, move on to the next.

It's ridiculous to drop $5k on a shoe if you broke forreal, but if you got it like that, then cook :pimp:

But it's ridiculous to knowingly rock fakes just because you think no one would notice.

It pays to play. If you can't afford it, move on to the next.

Why is it ridiculous if no one would notice, because the quality is just as good?

The main difference between fakes and the real deal of other non-Nike products is usually the quality, which is why it doesn't make sense to buy fakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom