Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Rise against the machines? I'm sure bots will adapt.
If that's true, that will be so easy. Although, I'm calling bogus on that picture. We already saw the access code stuff. Why would they go with this instead?

Last edited:
If that's true, that will be so easy. Although, I'm calling bogus on that picture. We already saw the access code stuff. Why would they go with this instead?

I know the access code was for the NBA 2K14 Lebron 11's. Maybe they will do either one. What ever Nike tries, the bots will adapt.

I know the access code was for the NBA 2K14 Lebron 11's. Maybe they will do either one. What ever Nike tries, the bots will adapt.
Exactly. Straight up raffle is the only thing I can think of that's bulletproof

Hey guys, first post. I was one of the lucky ones on 2/9 .. actually really lucky - I got the Japan Link and my friend from Japan helped me order ROs. My package finally cleared customs and arrived today so I am going to post pictures of what the Japan release looks like. 

Ugh, I have a good friend that lives in Japan. I should have thought of this happening. No RO for me it seems like.

That's awesome! Congrats on the pickup. What did the total end up costing you? It took such a long time to clear customs
Thanks! It cost 29400 yen so about 290 dollars in total to get it in the US. Took 10 days in Chicago customs. It had me worried lol

Thanks! It cost 29400 yen so about 290 dollars in total to get it in the US. Took 10 days in Chicago customs. It had me worried lol
:smokin huge W. Congrats. Wish I knew about the Japan drop (it would've done me no good since I know nobody there :lol: )

This might be slightly unrelated but check my new video on worldstar...I'm rocking the red Octobers, there's a close up around mid way through...hope you like it NT you know how Wshh is lol

Back
Top Bottom