Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Sounds like good news for the 90% of this thread that doesn't have them.

I know there are some people flipped the first week for a crazy profit and re-bought for 3-3.5k range

My first pair was sold on the 16th 1 day.... Sold it at 6k.... Email them , flight club won't email you. They suggested me to drop the price ,because they have a lot. I'm selling them now at 5K

Do they report how many they have per size??

Still 
laugh.gif
 that people thought I was insane for calling the price drops right after the drop.

The people who are really winning are the ones that sold for $6k and re-bought at $3k

Still :lol:  that people thought I was insane for calling the price drops right after the drop.

The people who are really winning are the ones that sold for $6k and re-bought at $3k

THIS.

WHOEVER RESOLD QUICKLY AND THEN REBOUGHT AT REDUCED PRICE :pimp:

PRICES WILL CONTINUE TO DROP FOR A BIT BEFORE THE INEVITABLE RISE AGAIN.

Still :lol:  that people thought I was insane for calling the price drops right after the drop.

THIS.

WHOEVER RESOLD QUICKLY AND THEN REBOUGHT AT REDUCED PRICE :pimp:

PRICES WILL CONTINUE TO DROP FOR A BIT BEFORE THE INEVITABLE RISE AGAIN.

That is the perfect wall street model.
Buy low, sell high and then rebuy low.

It's the Amurrican way!

Need to see the tongue and closeup on the lace holes... 

The funny thing is, now, and even more so later, as fakes get better of these, you're gonna have to require all sorts of up close, detailed pix and stuff, to even have a clue whether they're fake or real.

Has anyone came out with a solid tutorial showing the differences between legit solars and the best fakes of them?

The funny thing is, now, and even more so later, as fakes get better of these, you're gonna have to require all sorts of up close, detailed pix and stuff, to even have a clue whether they're fake or real.

Has anyone came out with a solid tutorial showing the differences between legit solars and the best fakes of them?
Like I told you before you bought yours... Some fakes look better than real ones LOL and we're less than one month removed from release date.

It's going to be interesting to see how close they come to being just spot on identical in every aspect

First Look at unboxing Nike Japan RO packaging and tags. This is a reference for future purchases by individuals seeking a RO Japan release. 

Why are plats so expensive nowadays ?

they're all just gonna keep going up, due to pairs drying up.

i really think both of those pix yeezybay posted on plats were actually authentics, i don't think they even have a final version with 3M to show the world yet.

but best believe, when and if those do come out, authentic plats are just gonna go up higher.

about the color of these RO's... i still find it funny how anyone was calling these varsity red... if i hold up my RO's next to the solars' liner, it's the same exact color.

there's nothing plain red about them... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom