Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

My sz 12 finally arrived today! After poundin' on Fleabay and CL since they dropped, I finally found the right seller. Fair price and solid transaction all the way around.

congrats again, bruh!

happy to continue seeing these land in the hands of people who really want them. :pimp:

It seems like pairs are drying up fast, can't see a lot of real pairs on ebay, mostly fake, replicas and ****.

congrats again, bruh!

happy to continue seeing these land in the hands of people who really want them. :pimp:

^^
Thanks bruh! Appreciate all the insight/encouragement. Was looking a little bleak out there but persistence/patience and doing your homework pay in the end.

Good luck to those still grinding.

Peace

legit check on these red octobers 
roll.gif

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/clo/4315805755.html

Random question here guys, how do you get your avatar pic to fit the whole screen without having those white borders? Sorry for the random question lol

It is getting incredibly hard to find a trust worthy person to buy these from! Especially with these new super max perfects all over ebay. Smaller sizes are becoming extremely hard to find. Seems like theres only sizes 9.5+ left out there. Sigh...

I may have found a pretty solid deal; both ways.
His RO's for my:
Lebron X Gold Medals
DB 9's
Lebron 9 "South Beach"
Gamma XI's.

Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom