Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

MikeyManDaGAWD 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

They're a 8/10, but I'll make it work Money.

Do you still have any of your solars?
let me know if you're trying to get rid of tho
Anyone notice the Red Octobers have ALR after kwnvahdvvaagjlaw compared to the Solars and Plats? I wonder who or what the ALR stands for on the Octobers?
ADIDAS

LAUREN 

RALPH

Don't know why dudes come in here with wondering what THEY should do for THEIR trade.

Like c'mon man lol the value is in your eyes, not us. Everyone else shouldn't sway your opinion, or make you change your mind.

He'll if you thought RO for some gR lebrons or something was a good deal for you then you should do it , wouldn't worry about everyone else cause were all different

I'll say this the fact that u didn't do it right away and had to ask shows me that you didn't want to do the trade anyway.

I don't think so. The side of the shoe where the GITD sole overlaps is way too translucent. I can see the midsole behind it.

It's also been said that the 3M never actually made it to a YeezyBay pair and yeezybay is deceiving customers by posting pics of actual legit pairs of plats

Oh ok. I don't know much about Yeezybay etc. but stumbled across this earlier when searching Plats on IG...

They will never get Plats even close. Even Solars aren't remotely close to the trained eye. RO's are difficult to tell at times, but can still be figured out if you know what to look for. 

The funny thing is that yeezybay2014 guy isn't even the real yeezybay guy. I was on another forum and say people talking about it and the "real" yeezybay says that the yeezybay2014 guy just took his name and is running with it. Essentially it's a scammer scamming another scammer who steals other people's pictures?

The funny thing is that yeezybay2014 guy isn't even the real yeezybay guy. I was on another forum and say people talking about it and the "real" yeezybay says that the yeezybay2014 guy just took his name and is running with it. Essentially it's a scammer scamming another scammer who steals other people's pictures?

Take it.

It is becoming a headache to find a pair of solars in ANY condition and Plats are becoming harder to find by the day.

On another note I just found a size 9 Solar for $1,300. I'm likely gonna meet with the guy this weekend.
I wouldn't wait til the weekend, I'd do that asap

Back
Top Bottom