Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So has something happened that i missed that caused the value on these to plummet?

i have been trying to cop a pair for a while and now a seller who wanted 4500 for these hit me up and is willing to let em go

for 3k (im guessing hes having a hard time offloading but now i feel that 3k is still too high for these)

whats the current MP on these and what would be a good price to buy em for

thanks
3k isn't actually a bad deal. 

I have them listed in the classified section. Every time I come to an agreed upon price with a potential buyer they flake for whatever reason.

And my post wasn't meant as a complaint or looking for compassion. I was just giving my experience that I've had so far with trying to move em.

- Preciate it.

i just checked out your listing and i think the no paypal might be the reason buyers are balking on you. i understand your reason behind it, and i understand that you are an established member here, but that's a whole lot of money from a buyer's perspective to be risking (no offense meant) and there's always that shadow of a doubt even with trusted sellers

Oh I completely agree and I can understand that. That fear of getting scammed led me to list them that way. I guess I'm just old school and didn't anticipate this much hesitation. I'm sure there are plenty of legit buyers out there but it's turned into a "who can I trust" type of deal with these shoes. Sad really.

- Preciate it.

Oh I completely agree and I can understand that. That fear of getting scammed led me to list them that way. I guess I'm just old school and didn't anticipate this much hesitation. I'm sure there are plenty of legit buyers out there but it's turned into a "who can I trust" type of deal with these shoes. Sad really.

- Preciate it.
Are there any sneaker boutique near you? Try co signing with them. That or either take a flight to NYC or la and go directly to flight club instead of sending them in.

- Preciate it.

Have you considered using an intermediary like that Sole Exchange guy?

From what I'm aware of both buyer and seller pay for shipping and a small fee.

I know the guy is a NTer (I think WiTNESS2k something?). He's done larger trades and exchanges, seems like a legit way to do it that is more safe for a transaction like this (besides consignment or meet up in person on a secure premises).

- Preciate it.

sales are always significantly lower in total when doing non-paypal listings. after reading what you have said, i 100% understand why you can't sell them.

I decided to put mine out there to see if I could get cash plus some kicks I've really wanted.  Nobody has gone for what I've asked, no problems hanging onto them for as long as it takes (as it's kinda fun).  

Not like i'm asking anything insane.  3k cash + either Prelude 1 or Royal 1s.  Cash is king with these though, and no one has hit that # with what I want.  

I've turned down:

2100 cash + Prelude 1's

2500 cash + CDP 6/17's, Concords, Cool Gray 11

3k cash straight up

If I don't find a deal I want by the summer, i'll just end up wearing them. 

I decided to put mine out there to see if I could get cash plus some kicks I've really wanted.  Nobody has gone for what I've asked, no problems hanging onto them for as long as it takes (as it's kinda fun).  

Not like i'm asking anything insane.  3k cash + either Prelude 1 or Royal 1s.  Cash is king with these though, and no one has hit that # with what I want.  

I've turned down:
2100 cash + Prelude 1's
3k cash straight up

Your head is all the way gone

I've turned down:

2100 cash + Prelude 1's

3k cash straight up

Must of took a lot to say no to that.

The 3k sounds great, but it would be nice to have the shoes I really want on top of the cash.  I didn't buy these shoes to sell them, so I don't plan on settling for less than what I what.  If that makes sense? 

If I end up keeping them, so be it.  Not a big deal either way.  

The 3k sounds great, but it would be nice to have the shoes I really want on top of the cash.  I didn't buy these shoes to sell them, so I don't plan on settling for less than what I what.  If that makes sense? 

If I end up keeping them, so be it.  Not a big deal either way.  

That's how I went about things. People were tossing money at me like crazy tho. Didn't expect that especially when I was showing the flaws on the shoes. They didn't care at all.

That's how I went about things. People were tossing money at me like crazy tho. Didn't expect that especially when I was showing the flaws on the shoes. They didn't care at all.

People just assume that everyone who has them wants to flip.  Some people are paying 5-6k on Flightclub and i'm getting hated on for 3k and a pair of kicks?  Whatever lol.  How many other people offer up all emails (confirmation, shipping & delivered) along with the box it was shipped in with matching order # as well as a video of me originally opening them. Receipt obviously as well.  You can't find any ebay seller or FCNY even offering a paper trail like that.  

I don't feel what i'm asking for is a bad price, and that's all that matters.  I also don't get why people take things so personal about this shoe in particular.  I've PM'd with a few guys in this thread about my pair, all great dudes and legit, it just wasn't what I was looking for.  I hope they eventually get their pairs and for something they feel comfortable giving up.  

Last edited by a moderator:
and you guys already know where the case is from =0 case is nice too btw its actually more red than it shows in the pix..looks orange there for some reason maybe lighting..was trying to get the pix of the horace on the phone..

thumbs up. (out of reps) too bad i don't have the shoes to match
frown.gif
all good.. dont do it for the reps, do it to help out the NT fam... heh yea i was lucky enough to get a pair on release day..i love them..hopefully u can get a pair too one day =0

haha doubt it. i dont have that cash flow like that, i've actually never spent over $200 on a pair of shoes. only shot would have been at retail anyways, and i'm not on twitter, didn't have the money in my paypal, etc. mostly subbed this thread for the entertainment that i knew would come from a yeezy release

Back
Top Bottom