Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

eh, i'm not even convinced they are actual "grey market"... i'd have to see better pix of the tongue on those... prolly not on point... and some of those pix they provided seem to be of actual authentics, but of course that's not what you'll receive...

eh, i'm not even convinced they are actual "grey market"... i'd have to see better pix of the tongue on those... prolly not on point... and some of those pix they provided seem to be of actual authentics, but of course that's not what you'll receive...

Agreed. Those are probably pictures of authentics. If they can't get the Solars right after years, which are probably harder to replicate because of the scales, no way they've "perfected" these already. They just use authentic pictures and then tell they buyer they're out of stock and to choose another product or they just send them whatever.

Agreed. Those are probably pictures of authentics. If they can't get the Solars right after years, which are probably harder to replicate because of the scales, no way they've "perfected" these already. They just use authentic pictures and then tell they buyer they're out of stock and to choose another product or they just send them whatever.

I get your logic, but I got someone in China who claims that the reds are 99% there and are being made as we speak (but aren't as mass produced as other reps). The good part is that none or few of the pairs will ever make the states because the demand is so high elsewhere :smokin

I get your logic, but I got someone in China who claims that the reds are 99% there and are being made as we speak (but aren't as mass produced as other reps). The good part is that none or few of the pairs will ever make the states because the demand is so high elsewhere
smokin.gif
I know the exact manufacturer you're talking about, but they more than likely won't  ever be "perfect".  The flaws are noticeable to those who closely follow Yeezy's.  You've gotta be careful though regardless.

As for them ever making the states, that I fully agree with you.  The demand is insane in China for these.

As for the grey market/"unapproved" pairs of RO's, there were a whole bunch of them being scooped up as early as last  Sept-October (2013).  I wouldn't scratch out the possibility there are still a high number of pairs floating around.  

EDIT: If you are talking to the right people (Yeezybay distributors) they aren't using authentic pictures.  A batch of new photos was just uploaded on a few of their Taobao accounts, and you can still see some flaws on them.  These are the pairs that are going to be released mid-May in China.  However, it is very common for other rep sites to use "authentic pics" (even tagged, dated, ect--aka their own ONE pair of  authentics) to scam people.  Be cautious.  Know who you're buying from.

Last edited:
IMO, the only winners here are the individuals who paid retail for Red Y2's.
How can paying $3000 for a shoe produced in the thousands be a "steal"? :lol:
That may be the lowest price for these to be obtained at, but it doesn't make it a steal or by any means a good deal due to that mark-up. Its still expensive.
Just my two cents.

PO

Last edited:
It's all relative to relativity. I know what your saying.
I'll use an extreme metaphor to better describe my point, if you can get a ice cold bottle of water for 3 thousand dollars in the middle of the Sahara desert in peak summer temperatures where there is no ready water source or supply, except maybe the odd other vendor here and there with bottles for 4-5 thousand dollars per bottle, other then than there isn't any other options except maybe a hike up a sand dune to the mirage of a cess pool of muddy, malaria infested camel's sweaty balls bath water. Keeping in mind, There is also a Que of other thirsty people in your situation with a fist full of cash and a un quenchable thirst with the bottle supply being limited and diminishing by the second with no water aid restock over the horizon, given that situation and options in tow, depending on your thirst and the money in your wallet, 3 thousand don't sound too bad. its the best your going to do. supply>>>demand :lol:

Last edited:
I know the exact manufacturer you're talking about, but they more than likely won't  ever be "perfect".  The flaws are noticeable to those who closely follow Yeezy's.  You've gotta be careful though regardless.

As for them ever making the states, that I fully agree with you.  The demand is insane in China for these.

As for the grey market/"unapproved" pairs of RO's, there were a whole bunch of them being scooped up as early as last  Sept-October (2013).  I wouldn't scratch out the possibility there are still a high number of pairs floating around.  

EDIT: If you are talking to the right people (Yeezybay distributors) they aren't using authentic pictures.  A batch of new photos was just uploaded on a few of their Taobao accounts, and you can still see some flaws on them.  These are the pairs that are going to be released mid-May in China.  However, it is very common for other rep sites to use "authentic pics" (even tagged, dated, ect--aka their own ONE pair of  authentics) to scam people.  Be cautious.  Know who you're buying from.

Those "early" pairs are not GM- they are 1000000000000000% authentic sneakers stolen from factories in Asia. They are identical to my NDC pair

Those "early" pairs are not GM- they are 1000000000000000% authentic sneakers stolen from factories in Asia. They are identical to my NDC pair

Somebody already got to the bottom of this. They put money down on the $666 pair queensole, "bit the bullet for nt" They communicated all the way, received the money, ceased communication, then after much persistence, item was informed to buyer to be out of stock replacement item was offered, hey presto super perfects arrived. If anything atall. To end any speculation search back this thread or the comparison thread for self validation, confirmation, I don't recall which. But I am correct. |I

Last edited:
Somebody already got to the bottom of this. They put money down on the $666 pair queensole, "bit the bullet for nt" They communicated all the way, received the money, ceased communication, then after much persistence, item was informed to buyer to be out of stock replacement item was offered, hey presto super perfects arrived. If anything atall. To end any speculation search back this thread or the comparison thread for self validation, confirmation, I don't recall which. But I am correct. |I

I have no idea what you're talking about. I purchased a stolen pair in early December that is 100000% identical to the NDC pair I now own. The early pairs Kevin Hart and the KOD guy had were 10000% real- not sure why that bothers NTers so much

I have no idea what you're talking about. I purchased a stolen pair in early December that is 100000% identical to the NDC pair I now own. The early pairs Kevin Hart and the KOD guy had were 10000% real- not sure why that bothers NTers so much

Because they had to jump through so many hoops and hate that some people got them relatively easily.

Last edited:
IMO, the only winners here are the individuals who paid retail for Red Y2's.
How can paying $3000 for a shoe produced in the thousands be a "steal"? :lol:
That may be the lowest price for these to be obtained at, but it doesn't make it a steal or by any means a good deal due to that mark-up. Its still expensive.
Just my two cents.

PO

Agreed

Paid

3k for RO DS
2800 for VNDS literally only tried on solars sz 11
2700 ds plats

All in one month :smile:

about to be 28. No College. Moved out when I was 17. Wish I had the opportunity to go to school but situation I was in wouldn't of allowed it. I look back and see I made some wise choices that are making me good money today. I am in sales and Wine Marketing. Got my own house and whips. Can't say my priorities aren't straight. And yes I pay my own cell phone bill LMAO. Real talk tho, I have met some of the illest people on Niketalk who I personally known for over 4+ years now. You know who you are :wink:

That Balenciaga restock doe! Two REDS one BLACK YES PLEASE!

edit: I do give back to the community tho! I be giving NTers that love on all my kicks.

-UNDFT-

That's a lot ! I can afford that but I wouldn't be able to pull the trigger ......[emoji]128547[/emoji]

The way I see it is... i spend all this money on horrible quality jays when I can buy some real quality kicks, have a smaller rotation and be 100% happy with them. Prices are only going up. If anything I can make my money back and more u know. I doubt I'll get rid of them but u never know. My interest for jays is slowly fading away.. i see it as money thrown down the drain with the quality.

-UNDFT-

i know there were 100% legit pairs stolen from the actual factory b4 release that were floating around (i debated getting one, but so glad i didn't), but i don't think kevin hart landed one of those, i thought he got fakes?

Back
Top Bottom