Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

it's odd, i agree the net colorway doesn't work as well on the 2's... but the red october colorway doesn't seem to work well on the 1's either.

How much do 1s fetch these days. May start looking to complete a set. Sz 11

Typical ebay prices are $1650-2000 for DS Zen Grey's and Tan's (actually selling). Black/pink's fetch $2500+ DS (DS black/pinks rarely come up). I'm the same size and have that saved as a search.

I got a used pair for $750 off the bay... but I have been hunting a pair down for a long long time ever since I sold my original pair 8)

I got a used pair for $750 off the bay... but I have been hunting a pair down for a long long time ever since I sold my original pair 8)

Just saw this vegas seller sell all except RO

Solar ds 11 4k
Plat do 11 3k
Tan 11.5 2500
Zen 11 2475

Blinks 10.5 2500

Crazy

Just saw this vegas seller sell all except RO

Solar ds 11 4k
Plat do 11 3k
Tan 11.5 2500
Zen 11 2475

Blinks 10.5 2500

Crazy

Doesn't surprise me. Seen a DS blink 1 sz 12 fetch $3300 over a year ago.

Prices are only gonna go up from here. DS Y1's are as rare as hen's teeth at this point.

where's the horus logo imprint on the insole tho?

i'm leaning towards those have been worn with sole savers and wearable shoe trees, which gives them the look of DS, but he forgot to replace the insole, so that gives it away...

i'm leaning towards those have been worn with sole savers and wearable shoe trees, which gives them the look of DS, but he forgot to replace the insole, so that gives it away...
I agree that logo on the insole is gone and it looks like the insole has taken some wear on it

Also the 3M looks pointy in the center due to wearable shoe trees.

Thank you and repped everybody, if the shoes are worn, sell and advertise them as worn and price them accordingly, nerve of these dudes trying to scam people is :smh:

Last edited:

yeah that logo should be there if DS. It will go away after a couple wears.

Thank you and repped everybody, if the shoes are worn, sell and advertise them as worn and price them accordingly, nerve of these dudes trying to scam people is :smh:
:lol: that's terrible. At least he ain't trying to sell a fake

speaking of selling fakes... is it just me or are these scary good replicas? im not a huge yeezy guy, so i cantsay definitively, but these look awfully good to me. still looks like they have red diamonds under the mesh on the tongue, but suede and everything else looks pretty on point to me

http://hartford.craigslist.org/clo/4445171398.html
99.9% positive those are pictures of authentics. Once he has a buyer, he will just send out whatever reps, empty box, box of rocks, or nothing. Some people will do just about anything to earn a buck, besides work for it 
mean.gif

^ He bought it from airjordanse.com .. whats the flaws on that which you wouldn't see on the real ones? i can't really tell!

Last edited:
nvm i scrolled down. i saw the breds and looks authentic to me but thinks they'll ship you some cheap *** ****

99.9% positive those are pictures of authentics. Once he has a buyer, he will just send out whatever reps, empty box, box of rocks, or nothing. Some people will do just about anything to earn a buck, besides work for it :smh:

my thoughts as well.

99.9% positive those are pictures of authentics. Once he has a buyer, he will just send out whatever reps, empty box, box of rocks, or nothing. Some people will do just about anything to earn a buck, besides work for it :smh:

agreed.... thos are pics of authentics. The poor soul who buys them will get nothing that looks like the shoes advertised IF he gets shoes at all....

Back
Top Bottom