Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I think if you don't want to offer cash you would have to offer enough shoes that are over the value of the red Octobers . I would be fine with a couple of really expensive shoes I really wanted plus 1.5k-2k like most are offering but if you are just offering shoes they would have to trump the value of the ros especially if I had my size 8 one of the hardest sizes to find in any yeezy. If you have a bunch of ds shoes especially doubles why not trade for something you want instead of dropping that much cash on one pair of shoes? Saving my grad money and working on putting a package together .

Last edited:
And hoh royals and the black green color. Dark armies are hoh exclusives too but some did pop up in mom and pops shops.
not to derail this thread but as one of my favorite shoes of all time when did this happen?

Sorry I'm so late alp. I don't see when I'm quoted or mentioned most of the time because I have nt notifications going to a sub folder due to the od system notifications the site sends the staff.

The answer to your question is they popped up a little after release I believe. Things were a lot slower back then and we just had a couple reports.

Sorry I'm so late alp. I don't see when I'm quoted or mentioned most of the time because I have nt notifications going to a sub folder due to the od system notifications the site sends the staff.

The answer to your question is they popped up a little after release I believe. Things were a lot slower back then and we just had a couple reports.
I understand, niketalk sends me over 100 emails a day, gets incredibly annoying. It was a completely different time back then. Hoh was legit back in the day, now they're just like a regular ftl

A lot of people that visit FCNY are also tourists from other countries who look to purchase shoes that they can't otherwise be found or bought off ebay due to shipping difficulties. I've especially seen many europeans there that buy a lot of runners from the store.

I remember when I visited FCNY last summer it was a ton of kids begging there parents to buy them something

I remember when I visited FCNY last summer it was a ton of kids begging there parents to buy them something
pretty much. Along with the rich kids buying it up and resellers bringing em their product

There's that too 
laugh.gif

Its crazy how the RO's (4.7k) are being sold for more than the Solars (4.5k) in RIF both DS. I was expecting it to be at the 3.5k range.

Back
Top Bottom