Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Probably a Lebron, if you look closely at that pic it almost looks like the glow pattern on the ASG Lebrons.

View media item 791542

the text reads " This upcoming All-Star weekend we will see two Nike iD options that are exclusive for this upcoming weekend only. The LeBron XI will take on a new inner liner and a graffiti/chroma combination upper. As of right now you can select either the graffiti or chroma option but not together. The KD VI will also be getting a new liner and the illusion upper graphics. There may be a few more bits and pieces you can exclusively change for the All-Star game but as of now those are kept under the wraps! Let us know if you're gonna cop a Nike iD now there are these exclusive options next weekend!#SuperiorSneakers"

Nike was responding to the Impress Us at the end of the tweet when they said Challenge Accepted. Not the Yeezy or Jordan part. Sorry

Last edited:
BgEmCKKIQAAcY22.jpg

Pattern looks super similar to the yeezy swoosh. Idk anythings possible.

Looksl like a lebron

Do NikeID's sell out? I've never bought/viewed one before..

they did something like this with last year's all star and the hyperdunk iDs. and the teal upper briefly sold out on the Lebron X iD. you can see the print on the lebron 11s is the same as the background print on the Nike iD poster

I feel like they're going to saturate the market to show kanye he doesn't have **** 

that would be epic. an f u to west. nike is not stupid though. they might retro them in the future. have to keep these hyped so they can have complete control.

They drop the Kobe ss in a new feature day after they take that feature the texture and put it on Id. Then graffiti Lebrons drop new feature and day later they put it on id. The fact that he or she tweeted challenge accepted makes it clear to me. No way they r doing retro Jordan's at least now. (When they do I'm out the game) . This is a clear stab I'm Kanyes back it all makes sense. I'm on boat thinking tomorrow the yeezy game will change tremendously ...

Back
Top Bottom