Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Seriously.  Anything posted on here gets to IG and viral in about 5 minutes.  Hilarious. 

NikeTalk power! 
roll.gif

I feel like posting it on ig just to feed the hypebeast. I know it's wrong but it would be quite entertaining.

Why does Nike do this tho? I really wanted a pair of these but sense I'm not glued to my phone I missed out....Okay, Im a little jealous but I'm pissed too. 
mad.gif

Dudes asking all these racks for pairs, speaking on the "offers" they've gotten but I've yet to see any actual proof of money received anywhere. At this point it's just numbers being thrown around.

NikeID just tweeted that whatever it is, it'll be limited.

But isn't every ID limited? They all get taken down eventually.

I don't mind losing if I feel I had a chance, I didn't have a chance today. Nike rarely releases anything shoe wise on a Sunday. Most people like to you know, do stuff on the weekends. And we had no warning for a shoe they KNOW were fanatical about. I just don't get it. :smh:

NikeID just tweeted that whatever it is, it'll be limited.

But isn't every ID limited? They all get taken down eventually.
i guess all ID's are "limited," in the sense that they swap them out for new designs once they're not doing numbers anymore. but they're definitely not "limited" in the traditional QS sense

I don't mind losing if I feel I had a chance, I didn't have a chance today. Nike rarely releases anything shoe wise on a Sunday. Most people like to you know, do stuff on the weekends. And we had no warning for a shoe they KNOW were fanatical about. I just don't get it.
mean.gif
you act like nike would care
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom