Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Nothing I Said wasn't true :smh:

i need to lock the thread.... why? its a real release. we should lock all NT threads then. maybe we should just off NT as a whole.

shoe game is dead? its in the eye of the beholder. we all give up at one point or another. seems like you may be ready to call it a day.

what you really need to do is take the M6, trade it in for the M4 and post it online so i can be super jealous again :smile:

i find it funny that people are hoping for a restock when they couldnt even cop today 
indifferent.gif

you need more than just luck to cop off a restock.
exactly.

it's gonna be waaaay harder when everyone (and their bots) are aware.

I never understood why people pay thousands of dollars for any 1 pair of shoe. that money could go a long way not just on a single shoe. i have a string passion for collecting kicks but i would never spends that much on a single pair.

serious question, how much did you pay for the miami nights in your avi?

So did Memphis get a pair? Or nah? I remember him saying he'd trade two pairs of RO's for a pair of Solars

im tryna figure this same thing out, if i had a pair i will definitely wear mines around campus and everything cause i know ppl aint really bout that life, i wear them round the city too, i highly doubt someone is gonna run up on me dolo tryna take my kicks and im only 6'1

Bronx, NY.. And i box, but thats completely irrelevant when you get jumped by 3+ individuals one of which is maybe carrying a weapon... Sh** crazy in these mean streets

Last edited:
This unannounced release was everyone's best chance at a pair. That said, reading through this thread and Twitter, it looks like a lot of people got through manually.

wow, can't believe it actually happened and i was snoozing

:smh: at me

:smokin to those that got through

i feel like i wouldn't be so bummed if i hadn't been by the computer at all..
the fact that i was on it when the tweet popped up makes it even worse that i missed out..

Back
Top Bottom