Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Like I said, Nike doesn't make money off these limited releases, and since Nike is done with Kanye now, they should just release more Yeezy 2s to make some money and everyone happy. Kanye would of wanted this too, he said he wants his shoes on everyone's feet like Lebron's, and that's why he left Nike. So, by doing this it will be a win for Nike, everyone, and Kanye! Who agrees? 
happy.gif

everyone that never owned yeezys

@Mark081990
 were you able to grab a pair? I know you put in a lot of work with them updated saved a brotha a lot of time with the other thread 

If not someone should at least send this dude the dust bag or something. 
No, save your dust bags I don't need a pity dust bag :frown:

Keeping track of the release through notes proved to be just a waste of time since it didn't go down like any of the scenarios predicted since all of the release speculation and information started in May.

Couldn't be happier with the way it released. It was fair. I always have my phone and notifications on but like I said I was up earlier yesterday morning at a workout with my training group and just felt so drained afterward. Waited until 12:50 to lay down. My boss calls me and I don't feel like answering so I hit ignore, he calls again and I'm like wtf? So I silence it at 12:54, and then voila! 1pm (start of highly predictable outcome Knicks/OKC game) Nike tweets..

It's probably better this way because if I saw the tweet and tried and failed then I might be in worse shape right now. But not having tried almost makes me feel like I never had a shot.

Does anyone else's order still say "in progress" but without a shipping confirmation? I shipped standard

It's probably better this way because if I saw the tweet and tried and failed then I might be in worse shape right now. But not having tried almost makes me feel like I never had a shot.

this.

had i seen the tweet and tried and failed, i'd be a lot more upset about missing out.

it's crazy to think they released them this way, but it makes perfect sense, cuz it screwed up most bots, and it gave kanye no promotion... which is thee absolute best way nike could have done it, for themselves...

i just remember everyone in here saying "there's just no way nike will do a random, silent release for these"... and then everyone in the know (people with pairs, like the dudes in NYC selling legit pairs, sami, etc.) saying the release was scrapped, and they'd def never release... and the cats saying nike destroyed them... blah, blah, blah...

and they were all wrong...

just goes to show, nobody really knows anything... nike does what nike wants to do, and even if you have a "connect" there, they'll switch it up on you in a heartbeat, and not tell you (kinda like ol' boy who was an hour off his release time he was selling everyone on the last release, i'm still convinced he was originally right, but nike saw him selling that info on here, and decided to switch it up because of that)...

That is a mail fraud>>>>> at least 20 years in prison and penalty of not less than $5,000 plus a visit from Kanye West.

hate to tell you this, i went through something similar (got scammed) involving the United States Postal Service, which, in theory, should be the leading company on mail fraud since it is a federal crime. The guy gave me and someone else a package with tracking, but it had a bogus address and bogus return address. it actually came through my local post office. I went to talk to them, explained the situation, and they said that they can't open the package unless there is suspicion of dangerous items inside, like a bomb or anthrax or something like that. since there was no valid delivery address, their only option was to return to sender, despite what me and the other guy explained about what went down. i filled out a mail fraud form, and the other guy went straight to the police, but apparently you need to be able to pick out the perpetrator from a police line up to press charges, which is impossible online, and as far as the mail fraud thing goes, they take your complaint, and put it on file, but only if there are a large number of complaints against a particular person will they investigate it. So long story short, even though yes, that is technically mail fraud, which is a federal offense, they very rarely persecute or follow through with actually finding the person and pressing the charges against them.

dj proto j dj proto j I know man. You're preaching to the choir. I believe people hear things and they might be true but this is still a business and they can make changes whenever they need to.

Heidi said the release would be in 2013, Gentry said in December he didn't know what would happen with them, Don C said January, FTL said December... Lol nobody really knew. That may have been the plan at one point but

I didn't see a single person say definitively it would be a random unannounced online only release.

They'll be here just in time for Valentines day. Great all red vday shoe :lol:

Had to call Nike, and found out that my order went through! Didn't realize the email went to my fiancé's inbox. Can't wait to get them size 14's in mail soon enough!!!

Like I said, Nike doesn't make money off these limited releases, and since Nike is done with Kanye now, they should just release more Yeezy 2s to make some money and everyone happy. Kanye would of wanted this too, he said he wants his shoes on everyone's feet like Lebron's, and that's why he left Nike. So, by doing this it will be a win for Nike, everyone, and Kanye! Who agrees? 
happy.gif

I remember the day JB made me a reseller.... DMP 6/11 pack... limited release... could only get a size 7.5.... sold it on ebay to get money to get my size.... that day, I tasted profit before spending it on my pack.... :lol:

Lol I resold that pack too. Could only get a sz 11.5. Sold it on eBay for 700. Never could find my size 14, so I splurged it on a Miami trip lol

what is most funny is people spending thousand dollars on a shoe that you can find tons of replicas around and if u dont hold em both in your hands but just stare em in a street you ll hardly recognise their difference .

what is most funny is people spending thousand dollars on a shoe that you can find tons of replicas around and if u dont hold em both in your hands but just stare em in a street you ll hardly recognise their difference .

cool story. way to promote fakes.

Does anyone else's order still say "in progress" but without a shipping confirmation? I shipped standard
Ditto for me but from what I remember Saturday launches with standard shipping normally gets me a Monday shipping email, and this was a Sunday and not a normal launch product.
Does NDC normally use UPS for standard, correct? Hope I can use My Choice once it ships so I can be sure my package is kept at the center for pickup.

This was the best release in a long time .. Playing flappy bird and got the link and got em off of 3G ..cant wait to wear em..

Had to call Nike, and found out that my order went through! Didn't realize the email went to my fiancé's inbox. Can't wait to get them size 14's in mail soon enough!!!

I haven't seen this name in YEARS, salute. :lol:

cool story ? you mean trust story man .

yeezys are nice , unique shoes , id buy em for a reasonable price but not for thousand dollars. apart from NT people and from them the few that have em in hands who can say if a pair of yeezys is fake or real ? reading the pages from yesterday out of lets say 30 ppl who got em 29 of em said i ll post em on ebay even if i m not reseller . 

cool story ? you mean trust story man .

yeezys are nice , unique shoes , id buy em for a reasonable price but not for thousand dollars. apart from NT people and from them the few that have em in hands who can say if a pair of yeezys is fake or real ? reading the pages from yesterday out of lets say 30 ppl who got em 29 of em said i ll post em on ebay even if i m not reseller . 

we dont promote fakes on the site, Bruh... take the crap elsewhere.

Last edited:
Still suffering from Post Yeezy Traumatic Disorder...was walking out of Footlocker on 34th when it happened. Didn't stand a chance on Sprint's ****** 3G smh

glad I jumped off sprint years ago. seems like the service has taken a fall.

Cant believe I missed the release, had my damn phone on silent smh. Props to those that copped and for Nike they way they did this. Hoping for some to pop up in a restock haha, paying thousands for some shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom