Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Cant believe I missed the release, had my damn phone on silent smh. Props to those that copped and for Nike they way they did this. Hoping for some to pop up in a restock haha, paying thousands for some shoes.
Same, phone was silent, by time i looked down it was 1:02 est and i got in line but no dice

I was so lucky to be on my phone with mobile notifications.  I am pretty sure even if I had to input my password that 10 second delay would have cost me the shoes.  Everything had to go right, and it did, not just waiting on that fedex tracking and then the snow to melt in boston to put these on feet. 

Now we can see what LEGIT pairs from Nike look like...
It was stated in the last thread that release pairs won't look exactly like early pairs. Ish was edited mad quick so I don't know if it was a mistake or someone was TOLD not to say anything....

Last edited:
Got them in cart through my phone (recently switched to tmobile) took my time and logged in to discover for that cash back on my computer, logged into my account on Nike and saw nothing but question marks all over the page. I had to hit place order 10 times before it actually went through. My wife was yelling like you seriously trying to get cash back on these....

congrats on everyone who got a pair. I'm so angry at myself for missing out. I didn't have my twitter set up for mobile push notifications and that was that. sigh...

Got them in cart through my phone (recently switched to tmobile) took my time and logged in to discover for that cash back on my computer, logged into my account on Nike and saw nothing but question marks all over the page. I had to hit place order 10 times before it actually went through. My wife was yelling like you seriously trying to get cash back on these....
I just submitted a ticket to eBates for my order from my phone, had a ndc ticket open on my computer from the day before. I feel bad trying to get $16 back, but hey money is money. 

Yeezys got dudes switching phone carriers.. 
mean.gif

I was able to get a pair too, was just laying down chillin after a long night when i got the notification on my phone, opened the link added it was in line for literally 2 seconds before it went to check out page. Wow what a weekend tiffanys and yeezys.

Easy cop!

Waiting for the restock to double up.

Im  lieing I was totally asleep.

A bit salty....will probably go the reseller route .. :\

I just submitted a ticket to eBates for my order from my phone, had a ndc ticket open on my computer from the day before. I feel bad trying to get $16 back, but hey money is money. 
Did the same through ebates, the second I got confirmation, went straight there. Sometimes, they honor it later, if it's done immediately. For a millisecond I actually considered clicking through them once i got it in cart. Thankfully I didn't, but can't just change the way I was raised as "thrifty". :lol:

I can't even sit up here and front...

I LOVE sneakers. Have a passion for them. Been collecting since 2001. Been an NT lurker since then and an active member since 2004. I've seen so many shoes come and go in that period. Been through my hoarder phase and my "getting rid of my collection, getting out the game phase." Now I only buy what I like and will wear; typically retro Jordans based on OG color ways and trainers/runners. With that said...

I gotta let em go! :lol:

Real talk though I have absolutely no reason to keep these shoes. I can't see holding on to a shoe I paid $250 for with the potential of making close to a $5K profit and I KNOW they'll sit in the closet for years before I have an occasion to actually wear them.

Bout to knock down a little debt and take the wife and kids somewhere fun. I straight up felt like I won the lotto yesterday. I was telling my non sneaker head friends about em and all of em where like "Why you ain't get two or call me?! So I just go on Nike.com and it's called the Red WHAT?! Footlocker at the Galleria still got em?!"

Gotta love your out of the loop friends. :lol:

- Preciate it.

this is how I feel. I mean, its always the same dudes talking about how easy it was on every release. blah blah blah blah blah.

I do personally wish the str8 up yeezy heads got their pairs tho. These dudes been ride or die yeezy fans since forever and I can feel their pain. Dudes came over to the foam and lebron lines and raided all my limited releases so I gots none. Nothing like having a whole set only to have that missing piece that nike did me dirty with.
This is how I feel.

It's a shame that we didn't get more of a heads up then that. In the end though I'm mad at myself for not staying prepared.

Back
Top Bottom