Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

lemme ask you all a question

How much heated do you feel about the yeezy platinums and solars releasing obviously with a heads up ( nike twitter shafting, 21 mercer mad grimy :lol: spent 12 hrs on a comp)

VS

complete pre emptive release of the reds?

Last edited by a moderator:
got through on NDC EU and now they tell me they have no inventory to fulfill my order. Worst Monday ever...

haha got it. wow, so you ended up receiving order confirmation 1 minute after they tweeted it was in stock. you must've been right on it.

i was actually waiting for something else to pop up on twitter. right when i saw @nike and yeezy i clicked it.
i still won't be in the clear until i get some shipping confirmation over here :nerd:

Youz be doin it, fambz. 
nthat.gif

BETTER TO WEAR THEN BE GREEDY!
glasses.gif

HOW MANY OF YOU PLAN ON PICKING YOUR KICKS UP DIRECTLY FROM THE CARRIER?

THAT'S ONE EXPENSIVE PACKAGE TO MISS OUT ON SMH IF I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET THEM

I WOULD BE STALKING UPS.
Yup. I plan on doing exactly this. Just got off chat with Nike to make sure that it won't raise any flags with them if I requested to do so from the carrier.

already switched my delivery to hold them at UPS....not risking the dummy to leave them on the front porch

the sneaker scene been changed

info dont matter
lines dont matter
time dont matter
luck dont matter
connects dont matter

:lol:

:smh: we need real nt psychics to tell us when things will come these days

I got my Tiff tracking number still waiting on yeezys but I did call and talked to someone they said its on its way.

two day shipping never again haha.
anyone with next day shipping have there's go out?

While we're on the subject of Tiffs, I still haven't received my order confirmation. I went to go start a Nike chat about 5 minutes ago to inquire about shipping and it was going to be a 27-minute wait and i was 80-something in line. I can't help but think it's all related to Yeezys.

Is the seller protected if he/she sells on ebay? Is there a possibility of the buyer scamming the seller? Never sold through ebay so please give me some info. Ive only dealt with consignment places.

I know a few cops that wouldn't mind taking me to a meet up to sell these. I'm undecided if I will sell though.

Nike on my MacBook did crash. Like I said earlier the page was filled with question marks and I had to hit complete order at least ten times before it went through.

I've got movement on my pair. Already hit up ups to have them held at the facility so I can just pick them up after work.

Last edited:
Is the seller protected if he/she sells on ebay? Is there a possibility of the buyer scamming the seller? Never sold through ebay so please give me some info. Ive only dealt with consignment places.
Yes and no. If the scammer does it "wrong" you could win the case (which could take up to a month when it's a said and done and freezes the money amount). It is 100% under their discretion of you win the case or not.

Debit/credit card charge backs are a whole other game. Absolutely nothing you can do

Yes and no. If the scammer does it "wrong" you could win the case (which could take up to a month when it's a said and done and freezes the money amount). It is 100% under their discretion of you win the case or not.

Debit/credit card charge backs are a whole other game. Absolutely nothing you can do

Damm. I guess cosignment stores the safest way to go then as far as reselling. Meet ups are somewhat safe lol. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom