Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Damm. I guess cosignment stores the safest way to go then as far as reselling. Meet ups are somewhat safe lol. Thanks for the info.
HERE'S A THOUGHT!

DON'T BUY WHAT YOU WON'T WEAR!!!

GET A REAL JOB AND LIVE A NORMAL GOOD LIFE!!!!

this is for everyone who is strictly into reselling....not just you

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a few cops that wouldn't mind taking me to a meet up to sell these. I'm undecided if I will sell though.

Nike on my MacBook did crash. Like I said earlier the page was filled with question marks and I had to hit complete order at least ten times before it went through.

I've got movement on my pair. Already hit up ups to have them held at the facility so I can just pick them up after work.
Yeah it seems safer with a cop being with you as the transaction goes down lol.

i swear i offered at least 20 ebay sellers 2k shipped for these and nobody accepted, i guess paying almost 10x retail and making a $1750 profit isn't enough. oh well.

Why do dudes pay extra for next day shipping.... Especially from nike???

Most releases drop on saturday.... They not leaving BRD til monday anyway... You wasted your money[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

I live 10min from BRD and still get mine within the normal shipping time frame.

Yeah it seems safer with a cop being with you as the transaction goes down lol.

Yea I went from not knowing any cops personally, to my brother in law becoming one as well as two other close friends. I figure if I let the buyer know I'm pulling up in a cruiser they'd be less likely to pull anything. Haha

i swear i offered at least 20 ebay sellers 2k shipped for these and nobody accepted, i guess paying almost 10x retail and making a $1750 profit isn't enough. oh well.

why sell for 2k when you can sell for 2x or 3x that? the ones selling arent trying to help the buyer out. it's strict profit.

No, it is not enough, people are paying more than that.

Auctions have ended at 3.5-3.8

Last edited:
What do you mean by chargeback? If sell something and my buyer pays through Paypal, they can get that money back without consent?

two day shipping never again haha.
anyone with next day shipping have there's go out?
No go on my overnight tiffs or yeezy's yet.  I also had one of the worst conversations with a rep about my order.  She said my order was waiting to be picked up by FedEx. I then asked her if she had tracking, and she said the label hadn't been created. Then she topped it off by telling me my overnight delivery would be to me in 1-2 days.  SMH Jasmine you are not that smart nor helpful.  I am anxious to find out if they are coming tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Most releases drop on saturday.... They not leaving BRD til monday anyway... You wasted your money[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

I paid for overnight because Nike deliveries via Ground hit me on Thursday.  UPS drive drops off after 5PM and I am leaving for a week at noon.  I think when you are talking about this shoe, $25 was a price I was willing to pay no matter what to have as little as possible go wrong with my order. 

two day shipping never again haha.

anyone with next day shipping have there's go out?

No go on my overnight tiffs or yeezy's yet.  I also had one of the worst conversations with a rep about my order.  She said my order was waiting to be picked up by FedEx. I then asked her if she had tracking, and she said the label hadn't been created. Then she topped it off by telling me my overnight delivery would be to me in 1-2 days.  SMH Jasmine you are not that smart nor helpful.  I am anxious to find out if they are coming tomorrow or Wednesday. 

just wait until tomorrow.

not everyone lives close like you bruh :smh:

I paid for overnight because Nike deliveries via Ground hit me on Thursday.  UPS drive drops off after 5PM and I am leaving for a week at noon.  I think when you are talking about this shoe, $25 was a price I was willing to pay no matter what to have as little as possible go wrong with my order. 

You have a valid reason my friend.

Mine finally went from "label created" to actually showing movement!!! Now they have to make it thru the thirsty hands of over worked, underpaid UPS guys

No, it is not enough, people are paying more than that.

Auctions have ended at 3.5-3.8
why sell for 2k when you can sell for 2x or 3x that? the ones selling arent trying to help the buyer out. it's strict profit.
true. I can understand why they didn't accept that offer, but personally if it was me reselling I would accept an offer of 2k. I would feel terrible price gouging another sneakerhead who missed out that badly for like 4k. But it's all about profit and resellers don't care at all, so my point is pretty much invalid lol. more so just venting

Last edited:
Those with overnight shipping will have their pairs in hand tomorrow (barring any unexpected issues occurring) regardless if you received tracking info or not...FedEx already has your pairs en-route...

Everyone that has posted so far about the struggle of choosing whether to keep or sell has hit the nail on the head.

I was very fortunate to get through and get a pair in my size, but I truly think I could never wear these without worrying about something happening.  I just moved to the DC area a few months ago and it's wildly different here from where I grew up.

I'd love to keep them and own what I consider a small piece of sneaker history, but is it really worth it?

You graduate from Wvu? I go there now. I have a friend who graduated and moved up there this year and he already got mugged, for just an iPhone too. I wouldn't even consider wearing my Solars or plats there though so I feel you. I wouldn't sell any of my pairs though . That **** would pay for my student loans and a months rent , but I still won't do it.

not everyone lives close like you bruh :smh:

Well i was speaking in general...

I'll have my pair tomorrow evening.

Still in disbelief. RO's had finally left my mind and i washed my hands of them....

Then they release and i luck up.

I'm a lil upset my lady couldn't score a pair tho. Hell she got DB 5's and DB foams over me... So we even, lmao!

true. I can understand why they didn't accept that offer, but personally if it was me reselling I would accept an offer of 2k. I would feel terrible price gouging another sneakerhead who missed out that badly for like 4k. But it's all about profit and resellers don't care at all, so my point is pretty much invalid lol. more so just venting

Just wait. Impulse buyers driving the price up right now. They will drop down here in a week or two when the thirsty *** resellers get antsy and the bay is flooded. Then probably climb back up to a little under solar prices over the next year as pairs dry up.
Wish I coulda completed the trio for retail but unfortunately these high school kids with no jobs have to get their money somehow.

Sure let me sell to someone that I don't know for less just because they are a "sneaker head"
mean.gif
it's called karma my friend, and i am a firm believer in it. I've helped a bunch of people out in my years of collecting and gave them good deals, and in return they have gotten me back later on down the line.

like i said i can see where people are coming from with wanting to get as much money as possible. but at least for me there would be a point where i would feel bad with price gouging someone that badly.

Last edited:
You graduate from Wvu? I go there now. I have a friend who graduated and moved up there this year and he already got mugged, for just an iPhone too. I wouldn't even consider wearing my Solars or plats there though so I feel you. I wouldn't sell any of my pairs though . That **** would pay for my student loans and a months rent , but I still won't do it.
Yesssir, born and raised a Mountaineer.

That's what I'm saying.  People are just too thirsty around here.  

Just wait. Impulse buyers driving the price up right now. They will drop down here in a week or two when the thirsty *** resellers get antsy and the bay is flooded. Then probably climb back up to a little under solar prices over the next year as pairs dry up.
Wish I coulda completed the trio for retail but unfortunately these high school kids with no jobs have to get their money somehow.

Back
Top Bottom