Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Just wait. Impulse buyers driving the price up right now. They will drop down here in a week or two when the thirsty *** resellers get antsy and the bay is flooded. Then probably climb back up to a little under solar prices over the next year as pairs dry up.
Wish I coulda completed the trio for retail but unfortunately these high school kids with no jobs have to get their money somehow.
yeah i'm definitely going to keep an eye out in about 2-3 weeks, i have a feeling that the prices will settle around the $2000-2500 range for a little bit before they go back up again. if they drop to that price range I will probably cop. They hype is just ridiculous on them right now.

Last edited:
two day shipping never again haha.
anyone with next day shipping have there's go out?
I've done two day before and didn't get a shipment email until the shoes were at my door, they probably be there tomorrow like @bwsteg said, or Wednesday at the latest don't trip

Damm. I guess cosignment stores the safest way to go then as far as reselling. Meet ups are somewhat safe lol. Thanks for the info.
errr paypal is safe. Send a invoice with all terms including legal terms (such as breach of contract will lead to legal action),INCLUDE A LARGE PHOTO ALBUM OF ALL THE PICS OF THE SHOES TAGGED WITH YOUR ACTUAL FIRST AND LAST NAME AND DATE, keep your receipt, use USPS(GET INSURANCE) Ship express mail, MUST HAVE SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION, only ship to confirmed locations, KEEP YOUR RECEIPT FORVER(YES SERIOUS KEEP IT FOREVER),

The second that case or chargeback comes paypal all your pics and proof and your good.

Yes do all that and your fine. You would win in civil court anyways if somebody tried you.

errr paypal is safe. Send a invoice with all terms including legal terms (such as breach of contract will lead to legal action),INCLUDE A LARGE PHOTO ALBUM OF ALL THE PICS OF THE SHOES TAGGED WITH YOUR ACTUAL FIRST AND LAST NAME AND DATE, keep your receipt, use USPS(GET INSURANCE) Ship express mail, MUST HAVE SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION, only ship to confirmed locations, KEEP YOUR RECEIPT FORVER(YES SERIOUS KEEP IT FOREVER),

The second that case or chargeback comes paypal all your pics and proof and your good.

Yes do all that and your fine. You would win in civil court anyways if somebody tried you.

Pretty sure USPS insurance only covers upto $500, i was never able to add more when purchasing a label online.

there might be blood on the leaves in major cities when these shipments start coming in. I'm a perfectly moral law abiding citizen, but the salt gets worse by the hour and the nasmask.gif is creeping into my subconscious. I can only imagine what real goons are thinking. Be safe yall. 

If I was selling shoes for that much I'd be having a contract drafted, signed and notarized with confirmation by both parties. Cash only, in person.

These are gonna get faked into oblivion. Even if you had a legit pair there will be 10 other kids with the copies. It will make the shoe less rare. You dont think there is a guy copping a pair to send to a factory in china? You can make 100 times your money on this investment if you are a clone maker.

but whos to say you sent them? whos to say you didnt send a different pair? im honestly curious.

Thanks for the heads up.

how does the insurance work? if USPS happens to lose the package do they refund you the 3k you sold them for or only the price you paid to buy it off Nike?
they will ask you for an original receipt where you purchase the shoe which is from nike. then they'll refund you that exact amount not including the shipping fee that you paid. so you pretty much lose the shipping fees . i once shipped a phone and they drop it to the wrong address. they pay exactly what i paid for the phone

Last edited:

they will ask you for an original receipt where you purchase the shoe which is from nike. then they'll refund you that exact amount not including the shipping fee that you paid. so you pretty much lose the shipping fees . i've been thru that before. they lost the phone i sold. 
do they also refund you the amount you paid for the insurance?

if that's the case...does that mean you get refunded the 245 MSRP? or what you actually sold the shoes for.

they will ask you for an original receipt where you purchase the shoe which is from nike. then they'll refund you that exact amount not including the shipping fee that you paid. so you pretty much lose the shipping fees . i've been thru that before. they lost the phone i sold. 
doesn't the auction price dictate the value, seeing as that's why it's being shipped and insured for that amount?

Also I think you can only insure up to $500 on USPS through the eBay label maker.  Go through USPS website directly.

These yeezys have become the 1st edition charizard. Scared for those cats that are gonna get their houses robbed for some damn red shoes

Back
Top Bottom