Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

CHARGEBACKS WORK 99.9% OF THE TIME EVEN IF SELLER FOLLOWS ALL RULES.

PERSON DOING CHARGEBACK MAY BE ASKED TO SEND BACK THE MERCHANDISE BUT I'M SURE THE SCAMMER HAS NO PROBLEM SENDING BACK FUGAZZIS. CREDIT CARD COMPANY ALMOST ALWAYS SIDES WITH IT'S CUSTOMER.

ONLY DO BUSINESS WITH REPUTABLE PEOPLE.

I'VE ALREADY WARNED OF THIS MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD. POSTING ON EBAY WILL LEAD TO SEEING CHARGEBACKS A FEW WEEKS TO A 1 OR 2 MONTH DOWN THE LINE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.

there's a window of up to 45 days if the buyer wants to do a chargeback right?

CORRECT. SOME SPOTS IT IS 60 OR EVEN 90 DAYS. CHARGEBACKS ARE A SILENT KILLER FOR REAL. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE SALE AND SPENT THE MONEY :lol:

offered a bunch of dudes 3k-3.2k and nada.  Crazy, much like someone said before, that 3k is not even enough for these shoes but I'm about to wait another month F it and just buy myself the infrared pack and royal blue 1s for now.  Ill be somewhat happy

^So how do you cover your butt?

You need to follow the rules of paypal to a T. Also, I would NOT settle for only a paypal invoice as you can refer to the eBay listing whenever you need to do so.
You need to be an established seller.
You need to ship with a carrier that you can easily pull back the package if the item gets charged back before the person receives it.
Ship with adult signature confirmation or even have them pick it up at the facility. Make them people show their ID to verify they picked up the item personally.

Be sure you photo the receipt in your listing. Be sure to keep proof of payment to nike, your nike order email. Be sure to take a million billion photos to prove authenticity.
Make sure you clearly state that there are NO REFUNDS and that your item is 100% AUTHENTIC.

Paypal is on to the chargeback scheme so its not like they are caught off guard when it happens. You do NOT ship to unverified members. Only ship to the address on the order and that MUST be confirmed. Add insurance.

If possible, wait a couple days to ship in order for the payment to clear their account. Also, dialogue with the customer is a very, very good idea. You can learn a lot from the buyer just by their ability to create a sentence.

Could be something I'm missing tho.

edit: as stated by sskarizm - DO NOT SELL TO A LOW FEEDBACK BUYER.

Last edited:
Any good way to find out what hits outlets other than calling? I was thinking of driving to one today but this snow is crazy and they might even be closed. Mostly all the pairs in my area made it to its destination on time before the storm. Maybe the shipment went to outlets too? How long do they typically take to hit outlets. Only thing is I don't think many were made or canceled enough to hit all outlets.

Where can I find more information about avoiding scams for high value items?  I just decided to put my Brooklyn Zoo AJ1 on eBay and would hate to get burned!! 

The size 11 for 6K is gone from FC

eek.gif

Any good way to find out what hits outlets other than calling? I was thinking of driving to one today but this snow is crazy and they might even be closed. Mostly all the pairs in my area made it to its destination on time before the storm. Maybe the shipment went to outlets too? How long do they typically take to hit outlets. Only thing is I don't think many were made or canceled enough to hit all outlets.

you already lost b. shoes don't hit ALL outlets. the outlet game is a whole different animal, and if you are in DC then the gold mine outlet is on the other side of the country.

you already lost b. shoes don't hit ALL outlets. the outlet game is a whole different animal, and if you are in DC then the gold mine outlet is on the other side of the country.
Truth man.  You can't find anything in outlets around here.

Truth man.  You can't find anything in outlets around here.

arundel mills has been getting stuff BUT the average joe wouldn't know to be honest.

They hype around the RO's jumps over Galaxy foams imo.  

These won't settle for as low as you think.  They'll go higher and higher as pairs dry up.  

Wouldn't be shocked to see FlightClub at 7k this weekend. 

Once again some of you need to realize that there's a biiiiiiiig risk with these shoes. Given the current market value it'd be wise to cough up some money and have it sold via a broker like RIF or Flight Club or an auction house.

And this goes for a buyer too. Why put yourself in a positioned to be scammed or possibly robbed over a pair of shoes? BE SMART NOT GREEDY.

There's a ton of stories lately of people being robbed and sadly killed.

If you're planning on buying buy from a legit and trusted seller.

If you're selling do the most to protect your investment. If that means giving up 15-20% of the net sales so be it. You're already going to make an obscene amount of money if you bought Nike so don't get caught up.

That's just my advice. Congrats again to all who were able to cop bigj505 bigj505 I need a new pic of your kid to make a new meme :lol:

I got hit with a Chargeback, 70 days after the transaction was completed. I won the case [emoji]128522[/emoji], so keep everything!!!! Take pics of receipts, video yourself packing and shipping if you want but just be organize and dont deal with buyers with less than 100 feedback

djlunchbox djlunchbox - :lol:

i honestly thought about driving to NY, dropping my pair off at FC, then handing with the family for a while.... then dat snow said now...

Thanks to all the answers to my question, especially bigj's. Some of that stuff I knew, some is less obvious. Very informative. Bottom line is any online transaction is risky and a decent amount of work needs to be done to make it secure for both sides.

question for all...

on the size tag inside your yeezy, underneath the bar code....are those numbers not unique to each individual pair?

i have a size 11 and the last 3 digits on the first set of numbers (underneath the bar code) is 552.  last 3 digits on 2nd set of numbers is 935

whats yours?

maybe this will help if someone tries to scam you.  

so say they do a restock today... think it would be before 5pm eastern time ? anyone know the time of last restocks?

hes not scammed yet... tell him to try to cancel the shipment.

Also, i think FEDEX and UPS are the best at return to sender ordeals..... Definitely is advantageous when needed.
thanks he just did it ..and they called him to confirm .. He's keeping his now lol

CORRECT. SOME SPOTS IT IS 60 OR EVEN 90 DAYS. CHARGEBACKS ARE A SILENT KILLER FOR REAL. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE SALE AND SPENT THE MONEY :lol:

yah i was gonna ask about that. obviously i didnt get a pair, but let's say hypothetically speaking i did. i get paid $3,000 for them, then i take the money out to put as a down payment on my car. i dont have my paypal linked to my bank account, and i use prepaid cards as credit cards whenever i use paypal. so if the buyer did a chargeback, what would happen? how would they get the money? would i have to come up with 3 grand on my own?

Back
Top Bottom