Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i probably won't be back in time to see a response but does anyone think someone would trade LV KANYES for RO'S? Like the all reds or grey/pink hi's?

My pair is similar to bigj. Some paint on the air bubble, but other then that have a very clean pair. My production dates are 6/11/13 - 10/4/13

Yeah, but I was trying to elaborate on the details so people would understand, instead of throwing around falsehoods to support their theories.

While it's in my best interest for the value of these to drop, I'm not one to lie to myself just cuz I want something to be true.

The fact is it makes no sense for all these pairs to sell for $6K+...

Just not gonna happen.

What dude said earlier is an excellent point, a lot more of these are being sold on the resell market than the solars and plats. Because there was a head's up on that release, a lot more people who wanted the shoe to keep and wear were able to get them... The way these RO's released actually landed them into the hands of WAY more resellers (the last Yeezy release had no bots yet either, btw). So WAY more pairs are about to be on the market.

The funny this is, the majority of solars and plats were sold by boutiques for way more than retail. I'd say the average price just to get them out the door at those spots was $1,500. So resell prices were big out the gate just cuz it cost them so much to even get them.

ALL of these RO's were had for retail. Every single pair officially released only cost $245... And cats come out the gate charging $6K...
laugh.gif

The way Nike released these was the biggest slap in the face to the actual fans of the sneaker. All they did was hand a bunch of people who don't even care about the shoe thousands of dollars... The people who've always loved the shoe and wanted to actually wear them are screwed. But I suppose had they released them online with a head's up, bots woulda got em all. The only fair way woulda been some FCFS, no bots to RSVP, no nothing. But that woulda resulted in madness, probably violence, and woulda still slapped those of us in the face who can't afford to camp for days and weeks.

Just a nightmare all around for those of us who just want to wear the damn shoe.
mean.gif
agree with most of this. although i agree that too many pairs ended up in peoples hand that did not care about the shoe, i think this was a fair release the way they did it. in my opinion this was the 2nd best release by nike. i think the way they did the 2k14 lebrons was by far the best way to release a limited shoe. you want them that bad? put in the time to get them, a fair and easy way in terms of putting in time. with zero health risk.

The way Nike released these was the biggest slap in the face to the actual fans of the sneaker. 
This is the most ridiculous thing in this thread.

You're basically saying every person who was successfully able to get a pair from NDC is not "actual fan of the sneaker" then right?

Yes the majority of the people who got them will resell but there are some who will keep/wear them, and will never sell them yet their not "actual fan of the sneaker" in your eyes.

Don't let the fact that you didn't get a pair blind you to say what Nike did was a "biggest slap in the face to the actual fans of the sneaker."

Last edited:
February 30 occurs in some calendars, but not in the Gregorian calendar, where February contains only 28, or in a leap year, 29 days. February 30 is usually used as a sarcastic date for referring to something that will never happen or will never be done.[1]

OK I did forget about leap year, but still there is no 30th lol. A lot of people are retweeting it and I find it funny.
laugh.gif

this right here.... the masses who copped thinking they hit the lottery to make a 6000+ come up will be in for a rude awakening IMO. It's already insane people are offering up 3,000 for these and being shot down. Wait until everybody who copped receives their pairs and puts them out on the market for sale. I'm going to kick back for a month or 2 and wait for the prices to come down.

exactly the prices will come down in about 2/3 month when the market will be flooded with fakes and 80% of the legit pairs from NDC .And believe me its not that easy to sell a yeezy on ebay with all the low ballers, flakers and ghost bidders .the ones who gonna cash up are the ones who are selling them the first 2 month , then prices will comes down for sure , then come back up suddenly when alot of pairs will be unds and it will become hard to get legit DS pairs for sale.
I remember having hard times trying to sell DS plats size 13 for 1800 during 2/3 month and and DS plats size 11.5  (rare sizes) for 1600 when the market was flooded with fakes , Im pretty sure we will find RO's under 2k during a short period befor the summer

Some more sensible thinkers in here. :pimp:

You're basically saying everyone who got a pair from NDC is not an "actual fan of the sneaker" 

Yes the majority of the people who got them will resell but there are some who will keep and wear them.

Don't let the fact that you didn't get a pair blind you to say what Nike did was a "biggest slap in the face to the actual fans of the sneaker."

Whatever. I didn't say everyone who got a pair isn't a fan of them, but way more of those people got these than all the last Yeezy releases.

And tons of hardcore fans of the shoe did not. Way more than all the previous Yeezy releases.

Most are not fans and are reselling. Some are casual fans but can't turn down the profit. And some will become a fan and keep them (and I have been giving those types props the last 3 days, anyone who keeps them and wears them gets props from me).

So I stand by my statements.

Last edited:
The way Nike released these was the biggest slap in the face to the actual fans of the sneaker. 

You're basically saying everyone who got a pair from NDC is not an "actual fan of the sneaker" 

Yes the majority of the people who got them will resell but there are some who will keep/wear them, and will never sell them yet their not "actual fan of the sneaker" in your eyes.

agreed. any way nike releases them would be a slap in the face to those "deserving" yeezy heads unless they had a RSVP list for people that could prove the loved the product.

Nah, some head's up would have landed these in the hands of people who actually wanted to keep and wear them. Even with bots now, we woulda had our own bots to compete.

Whatever. I didn't say everyone who got a pair isn't a fan of them, but way more of those people got these than all the last Yeezy releases.

And tons of hardcore fans of the shoe did not.

Way more than all the previous Yeezy releases. So I stand by my statements.

I've have liked the yeezy's since the first samples and the purple colorway that never released. I appreciate the shoe for it's looks and quality, I'm a true fan of the shoe but I completely agree this was the best way nike could have released it. The point was to defeat the bots and for the most part it seem a lot did. The majority of RO resellers, it would seem, aren't normal resellers but opportunist blinded by the cash others are willing to part with. This was the fairest way nike could have released them.

Last edited:
Nah, some head's up would have landed these in the hands of people who actually wanted to keep and wear them. Even with bots now, we woulda had our own bots to compete.

right.... dudes flipped the other yeezys just like they flipping these. its no difference man.

there are also a few people that can say this is their first pair of yeezys... AND ARE ECSTATIC!!!!!!!

Last edited:

And tons of hardcore fans of the shoe did not. Way more than all the previous Yeezy releases.

Most are not fans and are reselling. Some are casual fans but can't turn down the profit. And some will become a fan and keep them (and I have been giving those types props the last 3 days, anyone who keeps them and wears them gets props from me).

So I stand by my statements.
Go back and read what you posted because you did just say everyone who got a pair isn't a fan.

"The way Nike released these was the biggest slap in the face to the actual fans of the sneaker."

So a person who wasn't able to get the last Yeezy releases but got these isn't a fan now in your eyes because its their first pair right?

Not everyone who missed out on the last Yeezy releases are going to pay the aftermarket prices if they strike out at retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom