Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

right.... dudes flipped the other yeezys just like they flipping these. its no difference man.

there are also a few people that can say this is their first pair of yeezys... AND ARE ECSTATIC!!!!!!!
Those few people who say its their first pair of yeezys aren't actual fans of the sneaker and not deserving of them according to Proto.

Last edited:
Is it rolling around in the box? Or nowhere to be found? Seems really sketchy that they'd release a shoe with hundreds of plastic triangles glued onto fabric and not expect them to come off....
checked the box and nothing to be found. Nike was really out to completely cut their tries to Kanye.

anybody's pair come like my other shoe with some white stuff on it?? i know everybody has glue stain issues..

My pair actually came with some marks. It literally looked like someone took a pencil and ran through it

not sure if this is the best place for this, but i had a quick question and i was hoping someone here could help me answer this since the thread is still getting a lot of hits. so let's say there''s a limited release and i'm able to get a pair in my cart. a couple days later the shoes are still there. am i able to check out and get those shoes? i actually had a pair of KD IV iDs in my cart for about two years, accidentally removed them earlier this year around the super bowl pack release. would i have been able to check out with the pair? or would i have got some kind of error message? thanks for the help everyone!

Last edited:
right.... dudes flipped the other yeezys just like they flipping these. its no difference man.

there are also a few people that can say this is their first pair of yeezys... AND ARE ECSTATIC!!!!!!!

Not reading what I said. All I was saying is last time more landed in the hands of people planning to keep them.

And I'm ECSTATIC for them. I was the one in here giving props to people for keeping them that never even cared about em b4.

Go back and read what you posted because you did just say everyone who got a pair isn't a fan.

"The way Nike released these was the biggest slap in the face to the actual fans of the sneaker."

So a person who wasn't able to get the last Yeezy releases but got these isn't a fan now in your eyes because its their first pair right?

Not everyone who missed out on the last Yeezy releases are going to pay the aftermarket prices if they strike out at retail.

Only cuz no head's up screwed those of us who've been waiting for these for months. Why you think cats like Mark and Gator are so salty?

But you're putting words in my mouth. If you missed the first ones but landed these, and always loved them, and always planned to keep them, then the biggest props go to you.

Basically, I got love for everyone who can resist the profit to be made and appreciate this sneaker enough to keep it. A lot of the resellers will blow the profit on dumb stuff anyways (IMO), and come back later saying they shoulda kept them.

Money can be made all the time, a sneaker like this can't be scored easily or cheaply, unless you catch them for retail (like some of you just did).

Since when did all of us in this sneaker culture get corrupted by profit? So any shoe you love now has to be sold if there's profit to be made? Do you not have a job or multiple hustles for money?

I've been in every Yeezy thread since the first one in 2009, and all I was really saying was it seems like these landed in more reseller hands than ever b4. Granted all previous releases were b4 bots, that's why I said for it to be even more fair it'd have to not be online at all, and only FCFS somewhere, but of course that would be madness as well.

I just think with a head's up, these woulda landed in more people's hands who planned to keep them. Yeah, resellers got bots, but we got bots too.

If you don't care for the shoe, and resell, and you're one of those cats who always strikes out, like I said b4, I got love for you if you plan to use some of this profit to buy up the shoes you love that you've been missing.

It's the profit over everything cats I got no love for. I think they should find another hustle and stop c-blocking people who love sneakers and want to wear them, regardless of their worth.

Last edited:
not sure if this is the best place for this, but i had a quick question and i was hoping someone here could help me answer this since the thread is still getting a lot of hits. so let's say there''s a limited release and i'm able to get a pair in my cart. a couple days later the shoes are still there. am i able to check out and get those shoes? i actually had a pair of KD IV iDs in my cart for about two years, accidentally removed them earlier this year around the super bowl pack release. would i have been able to check out with the pair? or would i have got some kind of error message? thanks for the help everyone!

If the model or options selected are no longer available you would have gotten a "item no longer available" message when you tried to check out.

If the model or options selected are no longer available you would have gotten a "item no longer available" message when you tried to check out.

so i wouldnt have been able to get the KD IV iDs then? just for reference, was late january of this year (2014) and they were still in my cart

so i wouldnt have been able to get the KD IV iDs then? just for reference, was late january of this year (2014) and they were still in my cart
You would have gotten the item no longer available message if the product was not in stock.

Back to Red Octobers

if they take the item down off their site your cart gets emptied of that item. if it stays in stock for the next 2 weeks, item stays in cart. at least its this way last time i checked 

I tried to talk myself into selling my black/solar reds. Put them up for sale and took them down after less than a day. I just couldn't do it, the love (or sickness) was just too strong. I undeadstocked them that weekend. If I had gotten the all reds I would have kept them for sure. This issue with the triangles falling off is very concerning for someone like myself who still has hope of acquiring them through the secondary market.

Last edited:
if they take the item down off their site your cart gets emptied of that item. if it stays in stock for the next 2 weeks, item stays in cart. at least its this way last time i checked 

huh. it was 2 years later and they were still in my cart, so idk what would have happened. should have just tried to check out :smh: thanks for the help guys

When you got these stans flipping out because somebody wants to sell their own pair for 6k instead of wearing them, you know somehting wrong. 6k > wearing yeezys(based on your current and future finacial situation).

Thats not being a fan, thats just using "basic logic"

Those few people who say its their first pair of yeezys aren't actual fans of the sneaker and not deserving of them according to Proto.

You're reaching hard to put words in my mouth here. I NEVER said that. In fact, I was the one giving props to a dude yesterday for liking them and keeping them to wear, even tho it was his first pair.

Don't put words in my mouth, yo. :stoneface:

Yep...first limited release scored from NDC myself...just happened to be one of the craziest the sites ever seen.  I don't know if I'm more ecstatic for the price they might bring, being able to pick up shoes I've missed out on the past few years, or just the simple fact that I got them.  After SO many frustrating Sat AMs just staring at the countdown screen, just knowing what was going to happen at any second (OOS message), this felt like a bit of redemption.  I think it was @DJ Proto J
 who said "Nike basically threw a bone" at many of us who haven't been able to get a limited pair of shoes on RD...well, I'm glad I was lucky enough to catch it.

Exactly. I am glad for those of you, cuz I've been coming up short here and there too, and have had to resort to paying resell on plenty of kicks I had to have. But I recognize that not everyone can or will do that, so I hope some take this money and cop stuff they really want.

I just hate to see the sneaker culture itself being exploited for money. It's bad enough the corporations make so much paper off of it, cuz they've gotten greedy and decreased quality to maximize profits. I have only resold sneakers to buy other sneakers. I don't look at it like my pay day tho. Those cats need to G T F O IMO.

Last edited:
I think it comes down more so to "devotion to the game". I'm a straight up Yeezy 2 stan, no denying it, but I'm not gonna take shots at someone for what they decided to do with their Yeezy's just because I wasn't able to get a pair. That being said I would've worn my pair on occasion, wouldn't have gotten rid of them till I was sick of em or got evicted.

EDIT: Proto, there's nothing more you can say to get your point across brotha. Everyone coming at you either want's to have a voice or has a different opinion and nothing you say is gonna change that.

Last edited:
I swear everyone thinks there is like 200 people lined up to pay 6K right away. GOOD luck getting that 6 K in the next 6 months! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope some take this money and cop stuff they really want.

I just hate to see the sneaker culture itself being exploited for money. It's bad enough the corporations make so much paper off of it, cuz they've gotten greedy and decreased quality to maximize profits. I have only resold sneakers to buy other sneakers. I don't look at it like my pay day tho. Those cats need to G T F O IMO.
So if I'm a broke College student(which I am) and I can flip 245 into thousands of dollar, I need to get the fun out? Basic common sense will tell you your logic is faulty.

And please no paragraphs..... not gonna read that NS

Last edited:

So if I'm a broke College student(which I am) and I can flip 245 into thousands of dollar, I need to get the fun out? Basic common sense will tell you your logic is faulty.

And please no paragraphs..... not gonna read that NS
Nah, it means sneakers aren't your priority. There's nothing wrong with that, just the way it is. 

I swear everyone thinks there is like 200 people lined up to pay 6K right away. GOOD luck getting that 6 K in the next 6 months! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Exactly unless I come across another pair I ain't selling mine but nobody is buyin for 6k. If be happy with 4k tbh I can see these bottoming around this to 3k even but it ain't staying at 6k especially when we are talking about FC charging that price :lol:

Yeah. That confuses you? LOL. It's obvious that you would rather use the money than the sneaker, therefore; Money > Sneaker. To simplify it I should have said "yeezys" instead of "shoes".

EDIT: Because I'd hate to confuse you even more, let's keep "wearing" them out of it. Simply, owning or selling.

Last edited:
Unless it lets me float on water and fly, aint no sneaker that would help me make thousandsk worth wearing. Dont care how much you like it. thats rent, thats paying off credit cards, thats helping my folks out., thats a downpayment on car, thats tution, thats a life changer for people.  Black history month

Back
Top Bottom