Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Ironically it's the ones who did buy arguing with the ones who didn't buy them over their value.

One group says they're worth more than what the other group is saying. Can you guess which is saying which?

wHO GIVES A RAT'S ***** REALLY?

I mean why all the bickering on where the prices should be?Take it to pms.

The SALTINESS-IGNORANCE-STUPIDITY in here is pretty strong.

LET THEM RAPPERS AND BALLERS BUY THEM ALL SO WE RE OUT MAN.... :rofl:

The more I read this thread the more excited I am that this Proto guy didn't get a pair. Guy has been throwing salt around this thread for the past week. Be happy for those who got their pairs, and THEIR decision to do with them what they will. Not sure how you can knock people for making a 5k profit on ANY investment, let alone a pair of sneakers. You may now proceed to argue about "actual value" for another 10 pages.

i haven't really knocked anyone tho...

i was just about to congratulate @Bad Lieutenant on his come up actually, cuz he was smart and capitalized off the impulse buyers by getting them into FC super quick.

i also showed love to those who resold saying they would use this money for important stuff, or even just picking up pairs they've been missing out on lately...

end of the day i just don't like how this whole thing has turned into money... kids around here will literally line up over night just to make $50.00 off a GR... it's just annoying...

but that's fine... i got people who are glad i didn't get a pair... and i got people who hope i get my pair...

i appreciate it, but neither really has any effect on me getting them. :lol:

i don't see any for 2500, otherwise I'd snag a second pair :lol:

buy a second pair for 2500 when you got the first pair you own for 250?

might as well wait for the super duper joints

THESE ARE GONNA BE THE EASIEST CW TO PERFECT, to each their own though

SOLARS>these by a long shot

Last edited:
This thread became a stock market 
pimp.gif

i haven't really knocked anyone tho...

i was just about to congratulate bad lieutenant bad lieutenant on his come up actually, cuz he was smart and capitalized off the impulse buyers by getting them into FC super quick.

i also showed love to those who resold saying they would use this money for important stuff, or even just picking up pairs they've been missing out on lately...

end of the day i just don't like how this whole thing has turned into money... kids around here will literally line up over night just to make $50.00 off a GR... it's just annoying...

but that's fine... i got people who are glad i didn't get a pair... and i got people who hope i get my pair...

i appreciate it, but neither really has any effect on me getting them. :lol:

My man for how long I ve known you in here you just changed your avy.... haha , bad timing I guess.Even though we had are moments in here , hope you get your pair man . I believe you are cooler than you seem with all these posts dawg so just chill . Except if this is a way to lessen going prices for the RO s so by all means continue.

To be honest, Flight club is a god send for sellers and a pain in the *** for buyers. I really dont want to let FC get 1.2K profit off of my good fortune. I say sell for 4.8 its the same money just cutting them out which is how it should be. Especially if you are not in LA or NYC.

To be honest, Flight club is a god send for sellers and a pain in the *** for buyers. I really dont want to let FC get 1.2K profit off of my good fortune. I say sell for 4.8 its the same money just cutting them out which is how it should be. Especially if you are not in LA or NYC.

They can have that 1.2k if I don't have to worry about getting charged back/scammed. :rolleyes :D

if i can get a local deal with cash in a bank at daytime with police and a gun I will make a deal.
Only trade id take would be ALL preludes,Grinches,WTK8,masterpease and Allstar 9s in a sz 12...lol I havent found any takers...

if i can get a local deal with cash in a bank at daytime with police and a gun I will make a deal.
Only trade id take would be ALL preludes,Grinches,WTK8,masterpease and Allstar 9s in a sz 12...lol I havent found any takers...
nerd.gif

ALL 12 SHOES FOR THE RED OCTOBERS OR A COMBINATION OF THOSE SHOES?

i like how people are mad at me for basically just proclaiming all week that these shoes aren't worth this much, it's hype and B S, and they'll come down soon...

that's just logic, and history, how it's always been (this shoe was just an extreme example of it)...

but i haven't knocked anyone for reselling, i haven't thrown salt on people posting their pick up pix (or the very rare wear pix), i haven't really hated on anyone.

i just think the "OMG $6K? I HIT THE LOTTERY, I'M GONNA DEF GET $6K!" crap was ridiculous, and a great example of how screwed up and ridiculous this whole thing has become.

there was no reason for this shoe to resell for that much, def not for it to stay there. and i kept getting told i was wrong for thinking that, but sure enough, i was right, and the price is coming down...

i already knew the shoe would be resold, i just didn't think that price point was feasible, and have been denouncing all these cats calling us idiots for thinking $6K wasn't sustainable...

and no, if i had the shoe, i wouldn't be in here hoping they stay up in value... cuz i would be wearing my pair and keeping them, so it makes no difference to me. i already know as soon as i drive 'em off the lot they are losing value, and i don't care...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom