Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

True. Looking to pickup any of the other ones?
yeah but in no rush to scoop any of them up considering the high price tags. also with the 2s I either gotta pay top dollar or become a detective to avoid getting fakes.

yeah but in no rush to scoop any of them up considering the high price tags. also with the 2s I either gotta pay top dollar or become a detective to avoid getting fakes.
Gotcha.

I'm really looking for some Tans or Blinks.

Had to resist copping some kicks so I could keep that money saved up for them.

It's hard to not cop some of the kicks man!

Gotcha.

I'm really looking for some Tans or Blinks.

Had to resist copping some kicks so I could keep that money saved up for them.

It's hard to not cop some of the kicks man!
Yup hard not to buy something with all the dope things nike releases. But the end goal of yeezys will be worth it

Update ** if anyone cared. Got my refund cleared today and shipping pair out tomorrow. Everything working out :smile:. Thanks for all the feedback. Can't wait for my day off on Sunday to rock my blinks!!!

Update ** if anyone cared. Got my refund cleared today and shipping pair out tomorrow. Everything working out
smile.gif
. Thanks for all the feedback. Can't wait for my day off on Sunday to rock my blinks!!!
Good job =)

Yup hard not to buy something with all the dope things nike releases. But the end goal of yeezys will be worth it
Yeah that's true. A lot of nice kicks have dropped recently. But once I get the Yeezy's it'll all be worth it
smokin.gif
Update ** if anyone cared. Got my refund cleared today and shipping pair out tomorrow. Everything working out
smile.gif
. Thanks for all the feedback. Can't wait for my day off on Sunday to rock my blinks!!!
Glad it worked out for you bro.

Is it me. Or are people not even educating themselves with legit vs fake? I mean I do a legit check here and there when I really can't tell. But people be posting some really bad fakes.. i just hope nobody gets gotten for their $$$

Im thinking on selling my plats which are a ds size 8. Im freaking out the rubber side back pannels will yellow over time.

I also got the ro in an 8.5. Love that shoe...will un ds in fall. Ver y comfy

Back
Top Bottom