Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by rickyfong

Michelle: Hi, my name is Michelle. How may I help you?
ricky fong: hi michelle
ricky fong: for canceled orders, when do you guys post the canceled orders back on your website?
ricky fong: like. how long does it usually take for you guys to relist those items back into your inventory and then repost it back on the website?
Michelle: What item are you looking for?
ricky fong: the nike air yeezy 366164-111
ricky fong: but thats not my only concern but we'll talk about that after this.
Michelle: Unfortunately we don't know.
Michelle: I apologize for the inconvenience
ricky fong: ...
ricky fong: are you guys sold out of the item?
Michelle: They may bring it back.
Michelle: Yes.
ricky fong: .. well then
ricky fong: forget the yeezy
ricky fong: what time
ricky fong: or do you
Michelle: ok what else do you want me to help you with
ricky fong: have any release info on nike hypermaxes?
ricky fong: the tennis ball ones, uh red blue and orage?
ricky fong: orange?
Michelle: let me check
ricky fong: oh and could you check out "mcfly" colorway for me too, thanks
Michelle: I'm not seeing anything on either of those yet.
Michelle: Sorry.
Michelle: Keep checking back and we will tell you when we can.
ricky fong: oh.
ricky fong: then can you tell me why
Michelle: Is there anything else that I can help you with
ricky fong: some websites have already released them?
Michelle: I just don't have any info on it right now
ricky fong: oh
ricky fong: ..
ricky fong: what about air jordan fusions?
ricky fong: you have any info on those?
Michelle: No, not yet
Michelle: You can check jumpman23 and they will have a list of all their launch dates.
ricky fong: air jordan fusion 9?
Michelle: But I don't think that they will have anything different
Michelle: We had some release on the 6th
Michelle: And more will be releasing in July
Michelle: Looks like July 3rd
ricky fong: oh cool, what colors in july/
Michelle: Vivid pink/Techno blue
ricky fong: ew.
ricky fong: hey just wondering
Michelle: oki
ricky fong: how many pairs of yeezys did you guys get
ricky fong: as in nike.com
Michelle: I don't know that either sorry
ricky fong: oh
ricky fong: how many was made in the world?
Michelle: I don't know that either sir
ricky fong: how come
ricky fong: you seem to know a lot about air jordan fusions
Michelle: I don't have access to that information
ricky fong: but not know anything on better stuff like the air yeezy?
Michelle: Sorry
ricky fong: do you have a pair?
Michelle: No
ricky fong: would you want one?
Michelle: I don't know
ricky fong: michelle how can you not know what you want?
Michelle: Is there anything else that I can help you with?
ricky fong: yes
ricky fong: there is
ricky fong: can you explain to me
ricky fong: how come the flywire on those flywire air max 90s
ricky fong: feel so cheap?
ricky fong: it doesnt even look like real flywie
ricky fong: wire
ricky fong: it looked more like a decoration
Michelle: i'm sorry to hear that you feel that way
Michelle: We stand behind our products 100%
ricky fong: except the nike air yeezy right? haha
ricky fong: but yeah back to my air max 90 answer?
ricky fong: wait have you, michelle, even felt a pair of those before yet?
Michelle: I will put your feedback into our research and development team
Michelle: Yes I have and I like them
ricky fong: ohh
ricky fong: so you can tell me
ricky fong: how it feels to run in them yeah?
Michelle: I don't use them for running, but I can certainly transfer you to Nike running and they would be more then happy to answer that question for you
ricky fong: wait wait
ricky fong: then why do you own air maxes?
Michelle: Because they are comfortable
ricky fong: especially that one, where its probably the best air max 90 to run in
ricky fong: yeah.. comfort is pretty on point with those.
ricky fong: so i guesss..
Michelle: Yes it would be.
ricky fong: hey do you know
ricky fong: any new products
ricky fong: thats coming out with "gortex" on it?
ricky fong: you guys recently had the nike sb dunk gortex
ricky fong: and ive seen it on airforces before and such
Michelle: ok
ricky fong: michelle?
Michelle: I don't see anything right now.
ricky fong: ohh is it cool working for nike?
Michelle: Yes. I love my job. Is there anything else that I can help you with sir
ricky fong: yea
ricky fong: anymore jordans with velcro on nike.com?
Michelle: Not that I can see
Michelle: Unless you are looking for kids shoes'
ricky fong: really?
Michelle: yes sir
ricky fong: dang i wanted those too.
ricky fong: wow michelle
ricky fong: sometimes i wonder
ricky fong: why are you helping me with customer service..
ricky fong: it seems like you dont really care for me (in a nike customer kind of way)
ricky fong: I JUST FOUND VELCRO ONES ON YOUR WEBSITE.
ricky fong: FOR SALE TOO.
ricky fong: that really hurts michelle... it really does.
Michelle: I'm sorry sir I looked. Can you please give me the style number
ricky fong: 344521-041
ricky fong: see, i help you out when you need it.
ricky fong: gave it to you quickly.
Michelle: http://store.nike.com/ind...ne/cid-100701/pid-206627
ricky fong: what are you going to do with that style number/
ricky fong: what does that link do?
Michelle: i looked it up and provided you with the link in case you need it in the future
ricky fong: doesnt seem like it
ricky fong: https://bcvipca01.rightno...=swoosh&p_intf_id=3#
Michelle: Ok.
ricky fong: isnt THAT the real link?
Michelle: yes sir
ricky fong: so what the hell was the first one
Michelle: The link that I cgave you should work
Michelle: *gave
ricky fong: its just to disconnect our conversation
ricky fong: wow michelle you got some tricks up your sleeve
ricky fong: you're a naughty one =)
Michelle: Sir please keep this professional. The language needs to stay professional
ricky fong: okay
ricky fong: incase you didnt understand
ricky fong: then
Michelle: If there is nothing else are you satisfied with the service today?
ricky fong: you created a false link
ricky fong: so that the customer would click it
ricky fong: and intentionally disconnect the chat
ricky fong: that is what you did
Michelle: Have a good day sir!
ricky fong: lol
ricky fong: wait wait
ricky fong: i have feedback
ricky fong: !!
Michelle has disconnected.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Starting to give up on the restock, maybe that was it. I will not buy the yeezys if i have to pay double. For me its either retail or kanye u can keep themfusion hybrids of the air jordan 3. celebrities who got that dough to throw away u can have them, n look mad gay rockin them cuz i have not seen any one ofthem rock proper, they all look like #*!! every last one of em. In the structure of canibus quote, from drake, to lil weezy, to jay-z now u wanna mess wit me,is u crazy? Kanye would say different, I call it how I see it, U aint done s$$$ for the hood. Ahmads son will never be able to copp these. Kanye west doesntcare about hood people. Word to my ni@@a goerge bush. Remember when jordans wouldnt retail past 135, remember being able to walk into footlocker n seeingactual fresh shoes in stock n even sitting on the shelves, eastbay catalogs with og 10s and 11s. This ni@@a jordan actually played basketball, now we gotsinger PEs? Whats next hannah montana ones, hillary duffs, how come deserbing heads dont get anything. I want rakim PEs, canibus, big daddy kane's, commonactually plays ball how come he gets nothing? This is my jewel for anyone who cares what i have to say to soak in, Why doesnt jb work with actual rappers whofollow the motto they use be legendary. there should be a special artist picked every month that represents the culture and the number of the shoe using the 12jewels of islam. ex, the number one represents knowledge, the first year krs one is selected to represent knowledge and january we have some krs one inspiredair jordan 1s not just rappers nba players should get a chance to bring their designs to nike as long as they represent the number, the shoes should all begeneral releases. If you sell bread for a living u cant just say oh i got a limited batch coming up and only so many loafs will be sold, u need to eat too so umake enough to supply demand. As my ni@@a pac would say "thats economics, we learned about this in high school".

You have to play basketball to get your own shoe?

As much as you hate Kanye, he's a great designer who really takes time and thought into his work. I think he deserves his own shoe.

I wouldn't want to know what KRS-One would bring to the table
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carmines23

Starting to give up on the restock, maybe that was it. I will not buy the yeezys if i have to pay double. For me its either retail or kanye u can keep them fusion hybrids of the air jordan 3. celebrities who got that dough to throw away u can have them, n look mad gay rockin them cuz i have not seen any one of them rock proper, they all look like #*!! every last one of em. In the structure of canibus quote, from drake, to lil weezy, to jay-z now u wanna mess wit me, is u crazy? Kanye would say different, I call it how I see it, U aint done s$$$ for the hood. Ahmads son will never be able to copp these. Kanye west doesnt care about hood people. Word to my ni@@a goerge bush. Remember when jordans wouldnt retail past 135, remember being able to walk into footlocker n seeing actual fresh shoes in stock n even sitting on the shelves, eastbay catalogs with og 10s and 11s. This ni@@a jordan actually played basketball, now we got singer PEs? Whats next hannah montana ones, hillary duffs, how come deserbing heads dont get anything. I want rakim PEs, canibus, big daddy kane's, common actually plays ball how come he gets nothing? This is my jewel for anyone who cares what i have to say to soak in, Why doesnt jb work with actual rappers who follow the motto they use be legendary. there should be a special artist picked every month that represents the culture and the number of the shoe using the 12 jewels of islam. ex, the number one represents knowledge, the first year krs one is selected to represent knowledge and january we have some krs one inspired air jordan 1s not just rappers nba players should get a chance to bring their designs to nike as long as they represent the number, the shoes should all be general releases. If you sell bread for a living u cant just say oh i got a limited batch coming up and only so many loafs will be sold, u need to eat too so u make enough to supply demand. As my ni@@a pac would say "thats economics, we learned about this in high school".
All I can say is:

THESE ARE FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Starting to give up on the restock, maybe that was it. I will not buy the yeezys if i have to pay double. For me its either retail or kanye u can keep them fusion hybrids of the air jordan 3. celebrities who got that dough to throw away u can have them, n look mad gay rockin them cuz i have not seen any one of them rock proper, they all look like #*!! every last one of em. In the structure of canibus quote, from drake, to lil weezy, to jay-z now u wanna mess wit me, is u crazy? Kanye would say different, I call it how I see it, U aint done s$$$ for the hood. Ahmads son will never be able to copp these. Kanye west doesnt care about hood people. Word to my ni@@a goerge bush. Remember when jordans wouldnt retail past 135, remember being able to walk into footlocker n seeing actual fresh shoes in stock n even sitting on the shelves, eastbay catalogs with og 10s and 11s. This ni@@a jordan actually played basketball, now we got singer PEs? Whats next hannah montana ones, hillary duffs, how come deserbing heads dont get anything. I want rakim PEs, canibus, big daddy kane's, common actually plays ball how come he gets nothing? This is my jewel for anyone who cares what i have to say to soak in, Why doesnt jb work with actual rappers who follow the motto they use be legendary. there should be a special artist picked every month that represents the culture and the number of the shoe using the 12 jewels of islam. ex, the number one represents knowledge, the first year krs one is selected to represent knowledge and january we have some krs one inspired air jordan 1s not just rappers nba players should get a chance to bring their designs to nike as long as they represent the number, the shoes should all be general releases. If you sell bread for a living u cant just say oh i got a limited batch coming up and only so many loafs will be sold, u need to eat too so u make enough to supply demand. As my ni@@a pac would say "thats economics, we learned about this in high school".
All I can say is:

laugh.gif
wink.gif

You ain't never lied...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You have to play basketball to get your own shoe?

As much as you hate Kanye, he's a great designer who really takes time and thought into his work. I think he deserves his own shoe.

I wouldn't want to know what KRS-One would bring to the table
laugh.gif

You still wanted his shoes, just couldn't get them...
FIXED.

All I can say is...

seasoned%20salt.jpg

Woooow...did you get it all out
eek.gif

All I can say is:

laugh.gif
wink.gif

SHO-NUFF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well its alot of ppl that are bashing Kanye,Nike reps,certain shops,and Nike for this release. It was a hit or miss movement with the Yeezy's. It'seither you got em or you didn't. But dont bash the shoe because you didnt get to buy a pair. If you did end up getting a pair,you wouldnt be bashing them.For me,fortunately I was able to cop all 3 for retail in my city. Camped for the zens and won both raffles for black/pinks and tans.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

All I can say is:

laugh.gif
wink.gif

SHO-NUFF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Glad I got mines

yea to get a sig basketball shoe u probabably need to have played basketball or have something to do with basketball. u see the kobe iv not the bill gates 12.As for kanye, he should put some more of that thought into the music he makes cuz during and mostly after graduation the brother, was no longet a brother. hiphop culture consists of artists putting thought in their music, melle mel dropped the message, Mc shan killed the noize n told us where it came from, kool hercis the quintessential essence of the music, wu tang and brand nubian represented the 5 per-centers in their music, canibus is like the boogie monster of rapcuz he can bring careers to an end, large professor was lookin at the front door while big poppa was kickin it in. Kanye went from giving praise to the lordfor rocking the same mic rza, gza, kweli the roots etc used in the basement with tigga to putting out flashing lights n heartless barry bonds stronger n therest of the hot garbage a lot of u heads are falling for. The shoes are fresh, what did you expect? The legend himself tinker hatfield was holding kanyesfa@@ot a@@ hand all the way on the designs. only credit he should get is the credit of being a 10 percenter and the biggest example of sellout to the art. krsactually used to do graffiti art u never know what designs a person can make it all depends on taste of the creator, main thing the yeezys got going on is thecolors.

Man I can't even read through all that hate. You sound pretty bitter.

i dont even know why people mad. if you want the shoe u will pay whatever to get it and if not dont get mad about the situation I wasn't able to copp atretail so i have to pay reseller i didnt want to but I will do so if i want the item, so dont cry about it and complain.
laugh.gif

carmines23 wrote:

yea to get a sig basketball shoe u probabably need to have played basketball or have something to do with basketball. u see the kobe iv not the bill gates 12. As for kanye, he should put some more of that thought into the music he makes cuz during and mostly after graduation the brother, was no longet a brother. hip hop culture consists of artists putting thought in their music, melle mel dropped the message, Mc shan killed the noize n told us where it came from, kool herc is the quintessential essence of the music, wu tang and brand nubian represented the 5 per-centers in their music, canibus is like the boogie monster of rap cuz he can bring careers to an end, large professor was lookin at the front door while big poppa was kickin it in. Kanye went from giving praise to the lord for rocking the same mic rza, gza, kweli the roots etc used in the basement with tigga to putting out flashing lights n heartless barry bonds stronger n the rest of the hot garbage a lot of u heads are falling for. The shoes are fresh, what did you expect? The legend himself tinker hatfield was holding kanyes fa@@ot a@@ hand all the way on the designs. only credit he should get is the credit of being a 10 percenter and the biggest example of sellout to the art. krs actually used to do graffiti art u never know what designs a person can make it all depends on taste of the creator, main thing the yeezys got going on is the colors.

Someone please help this man. Cant you see he needs these to live.
eek.gif

On the real, It is what it is. Limited to 3000 pairs each color which you must have known before they dropped, right?? Most people did. so what did they do??made moves, made some calls, camped out for as long as they need to secure a pair, and anything they had too. You?? NADA< SALTY because?? UMM I alreadyexplained
grin.gif

Originally Posted by checkmynikes

bought it off someone who purchased them from Jimmy Jazz, he told me the owner said only some size 8's were given these boxes.

Interesting.

Maybe they ran out of the other boxes?

Either way, at least you got a pair.
pimp.gif

hmm. When you search for these shoes on NDC, they actually show up but they say out of stock. Has this been like this?

Back
Top Bottom