NIKE Barkley Posite max

I gotta get them 76ers now, i already got a snapback for it and 2 shirts lol, smdh #shoeaddicted

im still very iffy on 76ers mainly cause im not in love with the color enough to spend another 250... also with all these shoes dropping end of this month and next....

im still very iffy on 76ers mainly cause im not in love with the color enough to spend another 250... also with all these shoes dropping end of this month and next....

I might have passed but since my footlocker allows military discount on them its hard to pass up

my FTL are nazis, none of them allows military until a month later
my FTL are nazis, none of them allows military until a month later

Newport news FTL was like that til the new manager showed up, he dont care as long as its not retro j's, but im in alc and the colonial heights FTL wont do discount on anything with a date release so it just depends on the FTL

Someone's gonna be pretty upset once it comes to their doorstep.
im sorry but im pretty new to spotting fake barkley foamposites. What air bubble are we talking about on the ebay pair link and a real pair? thanks in advance

im sorry but im pretty new to spotting fake barkley foamposites. What air bubble are we talking about on the ebay pair link and a real pair? thanks in advance
I think it is fake because it's shipping from China factory. I don't see anything wrong with bubble.

I think it is fake because it's shipping from China factory. I don't see anything wrong with bubble.
thanks for responding. Seeing China factory did make me suspicious but what part of the shoe is the "bubble" people talk about? thanks in advance

As far as we know all of the real/ authentic Barkley Posites do not have a clear air bubble. There's always a tint to them where it's barely visible to see the air bag. Also there are speckles on the bubble itself. But I have seen fakes start to add the speckles on the air bubble, but still have a see through air bag with no tint. Just remember if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

As far as we know all of the real/ authentic Barkley Posites do not have a clear air bubble. There's always a tint to them where it's barely visible to see the air bag. Also there are speckles on the bubble itself. But I have seen fakes start to add the speckles on the air bubble, but still have a see through air bag with no tint. Just remember if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
When we say air bubble are we talking about the bottom of the shoe? From what i can see comparing it to these pictures from kicksonfire the ebay one looks clearer (the bottom of the shoe).   Thanks for helping me understand

Back
Top Bottom