NIKE Barkley Posite max

Got a raffle ticket for an 11 in the 6ers. Funny thing is I went to 4 spots to enter raffles for the 8s,and was planning on passing on the barkleys (not that i dont like the cw, i do, just i have the area 72 & 2 pairs of eggs already), didnt even enter any raffles b/c I wanted others to have the opportunity to cop....fast forward a little bit and turns out I'm regretting my decision to not enter any raffles for the barkleys. I figured, "o well I can try to cop online or rsvp at ntsf"...My rsvp at ntsf failed today around 430, and then at 530 I got a call from my local shoe palace, I was like "wtf they already called me about the 8s", so I didnt answer. Then about ten minutes later I decide I better call back and make sure there wasnt a problem or anything. When I finally got a hold of the manager, to my surprise he said "oh hey mr so & so Im glad you called me back you won a raffle for they barkleys and I was just about to give your shoes to someone else on the list, you want em?" i was shocked and stoked at the same time.

congrats to those who won the raffle and RSVPs and goodluck to those getting these tomorrow
ohwell.gif

Funny how a lot if people hated on barkleys when they first came out and some even thought these would sit on shelves. Glad I paid 300 for these early these sixers are flying.

Funny how a lot if people hated on barkleys when they first came out and some even thought these would sit on shelves. Glad I paid 300 for these early these sixers are flying.

Agreed.. The Air Max II Barkley is (was at this point) a love or hate shoe.. These are selling out because the word Posite is in the name and foamposite is in the shoe IMO.

they should have made the greens all green. too much black

I'm not sure about all green, but I agree about the black. Four of the six models have a black-based upper. Don't get me wrong, I like all of them. But I would have liked to see one of them white, either the upper or the foam. The Greens are nice, but they have a similar vibe as the Cloaks, IMO.

I'm not sure about all green, but I agree about the black. Four of the six models have a black-based upper. Don't get me wrong, I like all of them. But I would have liked to see one of them white, either the upper or the foam. The Greens are nice, but they have a similar vibe as the Cloaks, IMO.

Well remember 90% of the foamposites have black uppers

Well remember 90% of the foamposites have black uppers

True, but there's no reason Nike couldn't have slapped white on one of these! They could have made it from the same blend as the Foam Ones that recently released. But they seem to prefer using that black nubuck. Must be a money thing.

True, but there's no reason Nike couldn't have slapped white on one of these! They could have made it from the same blend as the Foam Ones that recently released. But they seem to prefer using that black nubuck. Must be a money thing.

Well just remember this is one pair of barkley posite max that doesnt have a black upper and they release in a couple of hrs they're not white but they're not black either #ijs

One day I was reading the beginning of this thread and all I was reading was the same stuff. Makes me wonder how many of those same cats got one or if notall. On to that bring my Platinums to the collection and I may snatch greens but i got eggplants and cloaks. Love both but I do look and wonder should I have got both.

Had 2 pairs locked up in cart ready to check out. Backed out once I hit the payment screen after sitting here and contemplating if I really wanted these.

Released both. One on Foot locker and another one Nike. Good luck to all.

Back
Top Bottom