NIKE Barkley Posite max

Don't know what makes you think the 3M was the reason for the price increase on these. Nike charged $250 because they wanted to. And if you want to believe your statement why didn't JB increase the price of the Joker 3s since they have 3M?

I don't know man, I don't really care about the Jokers. All I'm saying is that Nike has a justification for the difference in price from $235 to $250. Aside from the 3M and keychain I don't know what those reasons would be. That's the only difference between the 72s and the rest of the Barkley Posites.

Nike usually does have a reason for charging more based on certain features. Whether it's justified is obviously debatable. I don't think there's any of us who think they should really be priced at $250. But there's usually a bit more to it, than Nike just wanting to.

got my footlocker raffle ticket today. saw the raffle list behind the counter. looks like everyone is going for my size (a size 12) smh

The suns is cool if that's what you like... but not my style... I'm messin with the pure platinums all day though.

If your undecided on wether you want to pick up the "Phoenix Suns" Barkley Posites this Saturday maybe my review will help you make a decision. Check it out. Thanks in advance!

seems like alot of stores will getting these
ohwell.gif
 called 3 different FTL and 2 FTA in my area (including HOH, Shoe Palace and Shieks) and all will be getting these
happy.gif

Last edited:
yea same here, looked it and four ftl's are getting there here as opposed to just the one house of hoops location last time.This release is supposed to be limited though right?

sounds like a GR to me with a ton of stores getting them, also the price drives alot of people away so the suns colorway will be pretty easy to cop.

i doubled up on the eggplants and sixers and realized they're at too heavy of a price point to justify doubling up.  will just get one pair of the suns to finish the ones i wanted.  hopefully will be an easy cop come saturday

Last edited:
got to my local FTL today to get my raffle ticket and i was surprised that the staff said no raffles instead they have a secured pair list
ohwell.gif
 got a size 11
roll.gif

Last edited:
People are waiting on the 25th restocks so these will be an easy cop. I'm happy they are. Secured my pair at NikeChi.

they too much for me look wise, imma sit out and get da other suns kicks dropping sat (da VIII's)
FYI the Jordan VIII dropping on Saturday (5/18) is NOT a Phoenix Suns colorway. People have been calling them that but there is no Purple in them. They are a royal blue and bright citrus orange combo. Much more like a Knicks, NY Mets or even Charlotte Bobcats colorway. Definitely not Suns though.

Don't get me wrong, it's a dope colorway, IMO, and I'll be copping them too. Just didn't want you to be surprised when you see them if you we're expecting them to be Suns colors. 

Last edited:
My hoh that usually does raffles for foams and barkley posites is doing a fcfs. Should be an easy cop hopefully just gotta get there when they open. Can't wait to see these shoes in person. I wonder if these are gonna sit around in some places like the sixers did.

My hoh that usually does raffles for foams and barkley posites is doing a fcfs. Should be an easy cop hopefully just gotta get there when they open. Can't wait to see these shoes in person. I wonder if these are gonna sit around in some places like the sixers did.

Back
Top Bottom