NIKE Barkley Posite max

Seems like a lot of people decided to pass on these..... kind of surprising to me..... maybe its because of the upcoming restock like many people stated before.... or maybe the resellers are tired of not being able to unload them..... lol my local craigslist is full of the eggplants and Sixers for around 280.... at 235 price tag bfre tax/shipping. ...

Seems like a lot of people decided to pass on these..... kind of surprising to me..... maybe its because of the upcoming restock like many people stated before.... or maybe the resellers are tired of not being able to unload them..... lol my local craigslist is full of the eggplants and Sixers for around 280.... at 235 price tag bfre tax/shipping. ...

The price keeps these an easy cop, if they were $160 they'd move a lot faster. Even the gs sizes are $235.

If you are still undecided on the "Phoenix Suns" Barkley Posite, maybe my review can help.

Looks like everyone's saving their money for the 25th... kinda surprised these haven't sold out yet. Most releases like this are done in an hour, if not less

Wasn't feeling these in person. Phoenix foams looked a lot better IMO.
without question.

those had black durabuck and laces to break up alot of da purple...

overall these are fire, but too much heat on da restock got folks gun shy.

Nike is padding their stats starting today. I camped out for these like I usually do, expecting only Footaction to carry a limited amount. At 7:30, footaction and footloacker employees were fighting over giving me a ticket for an extra pair, and I was first in line. They all had fists full of ticket stubs, Ive never seen that.

It feels like Nike is going for the scoring title this year. It can't get the MVP award for all around performance, but they can gun for this one specific thing right at the end of the season (fiscal year).

Had to pick the penny 5 cloaks over the area 72barkleys now kinda regreting it oh well at least collection is comin up nicely
smile.gif
nice, was thinking of doing this as well but i've only picked up the area 72's and eggplants. 76er's are still sitting at my local HOH and i'm betting the suns will do the same so i might give in and pick them both up sometime this week
laugh.gif

Had to pick the penny 5 cloaks over the area 72barkleys now kinda regreting it oh well at least collection is comin up nicely
smile.gif
Yup area 72s are nice only pair I'll probably own...But it's nice to see a weekend where all the "major" releases sit think people are worn out from the constant shoe drops + holding out for the restock next weekend.

Absolutely no one there to get the Suns this morning with me, I figured they would be really popular but with the $235 price and the restock people must be passing.  Fine by me, these are a great shoe.

Back
Top Bottom