NIKE Barkley Posite max

This is why gave up on collecting too, how do you have the money to buy all them kicks did your parents buy them for you.
Truth. If he had to spend his own money that he worked for, then he wouldn't be throwing down $250 for a pair of shoes he spends 2 minutes dissing in a YouTube video.
excatly
laugh.gif

So you make a video about having the shoe a DAY early, but spend the whole video talking about how much you don't like the shoe? Why buy it then? For the e-props of posting a video 24 hours before they release?

This is exactly what's wrong with buying sneakers today. Instead of people buying what they like, they consume and hoard sneakers like they are precious commodities.
mean.gif
lmao, this kid is getting destroyed via comments.  At least put in "effort" to make the video....NOT, i remember he did the same to get youtube views for suns as well.

Let people who like the shoes actually buy the shoes!

yo whats the story on these? Do you guys think everyone gonna go nuts for these?I'm hoping if i miss out on these i can still buy it and not get taken for my money still......how much do u guys think imma have to drop if i miss out on these??

Yep same here in Jersey, even the young cats.  "You got Js?"  Can you get Js?  Are you getting the new Js?  Newsflash Js aren't cool and unique anymore!  Everyone has them!:smh:
+1! I feel you on that! All the kids act like they the ish with jordans. These kids are so dumb I know I'm younger than a lot if people on nt but I don't care for the exclusivity of sneakers. If I like them I will cop them. What part of NJ you live in fam?

+1! I feel you on that! All the kids act like they the ish with jordans. These kids are so dumb I know I'm younger than a lot if people on nt but I don't care for the exclusivity of sneakers. If I like them I will cop them. What part of NJ you live in fam?
No doubt I feel like I'm surrounded by robots anymore.  I wear what I like no matter the brand. I'm in Hammonton about a half hour west of Atlantic City.

These Gamas are really dope but they just look so damn big on me.  I hope whoever is trying to cop gets them.

Last edited:
got the call from my local HOH glad i dont have to worry in the morning in getting the gammas...on top of that got myself a $50 VIP reward giftcard that should ease the hurt on the price of these :smile:

seems easy on JJ....hhhmm guess no hype on these...that great news for everyone here :smile:

props to the guy with the early link

Back
Top Bottom