NIKE Barkley Posite max

Preorder? I guarantee these will sell as slow as the hyperposites.

Maybe not though it got the gitd for the beast so i may be mistaken. Ill pick up a colorway at the sales rack

Maybe not though it got the gitd for the beast so i may be mistaken. Ill pick up a colorway at the sales rack
Rayguns? Those will probably go fast. I like them because of the storyline and the unique design. If I buy them, it might be  months before I rock them.

February... Nike and JB are creating an inner turmoil for me and what to copp lol 
laugh.gif

Why do Nike designers make their shoe excessively high cut in the front, and create that weird high angle slope. Lebrons have it, KD5s have it, Hyperposites have it, these have it. It just makes the shoes look weird

Why do Nike designers make their shoe excessively high cut in the front, and create that weird high angle slope. Lebrons have it, KD5s have it, Hyperposites have it, these have it. It just makes the shoes look weird

It's called ankle support

:rolleyes this guy

Because if it wasn't for that dudes would be turning their ankles like crazy. QUICK!!!! Alert the thousands of dudes hooping in Kobes to stop immediately, their ankles are in peril. :lol:

Brah that slope does did to be that high to protect the ankle, plus Nike got tech coming out their **** to prevent ankle for turning, flywire, monkey paw, out triggers. It is a aesthetic design choice more than anything else, which seems to have started get popular after the LB8s. The shoes just looking like they have an extra lace hoop for no damn reason.

I

:rolleyes this guy

Because if it wasn't for that dudes would be turning their ankles like crazy. QUICK!!!! Alert the thousands of dudes hooping in Kobes to stop immediately, their ankles are in peril. :lol:

Brah that slope does did to be that high to protect the ankle, plus Nike got tech coming out their **** to prevent ankle for turning, flywire, monkey paw, out triggers. It is a aesthetic design choice more than anything else, which seems to have started get popular after the LB8s. The shoes just looking like they have an extra lace hoop for no damn reason.

I

Not all ankle support have to be above your ankles......

Kobe ankle cushion is close to what Air Jordan's use to have back in the day. Why do you think LBs have that high slope, but don't have great ankle insulation, it's a design that's effective and light, that's why nearly everyone in the NBA have the same type if shoes

Do you even play basketball? Or ever hooped in any one of these shoes?

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: DECEASED.

I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE UPPER WAS 3M. THAT IS A VERY NICE TOUCH. THESE WILL BE HAD.

Homie got a built in hyped shoe radar.....I swear he does. :rofl:

:rofl:

SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT. LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING ME ABOUT THESE.

$235 is way too much for this shoe.. Bump it down to $170 and i might cop

CO-SIGN. my god. 235 for the shoe is too much.

I mean I guess because it is a foamposite... way better looking than the Rookies tho.
I may be being Biased because I am a Barkley Fan. and I LOVE the concept of this shoe.

But the ASG's definitely show more detail than the galaxy foams from last year

Damn you Nike and JB with these prices man. Feb/March is gonna be nuts. Jordan III 88' retro, Barkley raygun, Barkley court purple, Jordan XIII white/black he got game, KD V asg, Lebron asg, Penny V invisibility cloak. TOO much droppin i gotta pick n choose not tryin to blow that much on shoes in such a short amount of time, may just have to tho haha. Question tho it looks like there are 4 colors so far tho correct? Court purple, silver, raygun and invisibility. The invisibility and purple are two diff colorways it seems to me but some ppl are acting like they are the same just diff angles but I'm pretty certain they are diff colors no?

Back
Top Bottom