NIKE Barkley Posite max

They are ok but Nike would be better off bringing back the Original Barkley shoes

These are TOUGH!!! I love the bulky look. I love the logo on the back and bottom of the shoe. These look intimidating and stocky just like the hyperposites. You cant never go wrong with foamposite material. I need these for spring break! I hope Nike GR's them. Im really feeling this sneaker!

I think a few simple tweaks can make this shoe amazing. Love that foam color though. 

well since these have the colorshift like those hyperposite PEs, I want to see a yellow version of these :nerd:

why don't they just put out better signature shoes for other nike athletes? start fresh most people don't remember barkley ever playing. They just see some dude saying funny ish on Tnt.

Other thing, there are so many Barkley shoes due for a retro or re-retro: The Air Force Max CB (OG colorways), the Godzillas, The 180s (OG colorways), AIr Force 5, CB4 2s.

Why put these out?

I guess Gentry realizes the Penny line can't carry the ship by itself

I can't wait till they start making foamposite Jordan 3s and 11s! This could be the start of something good!

air-jordan-1-armor-foamposite-cranberry-02_2.jpg

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

Kinda like the shoe but the 235+ tax will hold me back
Nike is gonna throw the QS tag on em & release them to "select nsw" accounts... The beasts will eat these up

Back
Top Bottom