NIKE Barkley Posite max

LOOKS LIKE SPACE THEME IS NOW DONE. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO MARDI GRAS THEME NEXT YEAR :lol:

I can see it now. Kobe's will have a boob print upper, LBJ beer colorway, kd beads print with beads laces, and a foamposite with a throw up pattern

:rofl: :rofl:

I WAS REALLY IN TO THE SPACE THEME. MARDI GRAS I CAN DO WITHOUT, I'M PRETTY SURE I'LL BE PASSING ON THE ALL STAR SHOES NEXT YEAR.

Thank you to the person that commented saying to call FootLocker if your order was still "awaiting approval". I called and left their billing dept a voicemail yesterday, they called me back and approved it instantly after seeing my purchase history with them :lol: , said I was "randomly selected for payment verification" and they were gonna call everybody by the end of the week. He upgraded me to free next day air for the inconvenience :smokin

Also both NDC orders shipped this morning around 240AM

Last edited:
Ive looked at these barks so many times that now IDK if I even want them

Was gonna trade for them, but now im just like, ehh I can do w/o

Would still take them, but not going out of my way for them

Thank you to the person that commented saying to call FootLocker if your order was still "awaiting approval". I called and left their billing dept a voicemail yesterday, they called me back and approved it instantly after seeing my purchase history with them :lol: , said I was "randomly selected for payment verification" and they were gonna call everybody by the end of the week. He upgraded me to free next day air for the inconvenience :smokin

Also both NDC orders shipped this morning around 240AM

guess i should have given them grief for holding my shoes for a day. i did the ground method... well i thought it was ground. apparently UPS surepost is what they use. surepost = snailmail

guess i should have given them grief for holding my shoes for a day. i did the ground method... well i thought it was ground. apparently UPS surepost is what they use. surepost = snailmail

Is SurePost the free shipping option or the 7.99 one? I always have a habit of clicking the 2nd cheaper shipping option. I had a bad experience selecting "Free Shipping" before and it was Parcel Post...NEVER AGAIN :smh:

Yall think I can swing a trade to get these if I offer up the force max? Of course may be looking at adding some cash, but is that even a good start?

:rofl: :rofl:

I WAS REALLY IN TO THE SPACE THEME. MARDI GRAS I CAN DO WITHOUT, I'M PRETTY SURE I'LL BE PASSING ON THE ALL STAR SHOES NEXT YEAR.

Is it confirmed?! That it will be a mardi gras theme? I never knew how they determined the theme. This is probably a dumb question but what does space have to do with the last two locations?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Is it confirmed?! That it will be a mardi gras theme? I never knew how they determined the theme. This is probably a dumb question but what does space have to do with the last two locations?
Orlando and Houston are both sites of historic NASA launches

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuttkaze

you might get jumped on for posting this question in here, but I haven't heard anybody talk about this shoe in a while. there is a pair on ebay right now...can we say $1500!!!!

Dude selling them has never made a transcation on ebay before and pictures are kinda janky.... Dont know if I'd risk the money unless I knew I getting the real thing.

Last edited:
 you might get jumped on for posting this question in here, but I haven't heard anybody talk about this shoe in a while. there is a pair on ebay right now...can we say $1500!!!!
Dude selling them has never made a transcation on ebay before and pictures are kinda janky.... Dont know if I'd risk the money unless I knew I getting the real thing.

Finally got mine in.

Goddam they are tight and heavy.

My usual 9.5 is really snug.

For those that are still looking into getting these, I suggest going a .5 up.

UPS in general is snailmail lol

USPS > Fedex > UPS  in terms of speed in my experience

cant wait to try them on. Hate when there are mixed reviews, some say they fit small, others say they fit big lol

Haven't seen any on foot pics so I figured i'd contribute some

Still trying to decide if I should go with laces tied or tucked in.

I'm thinking tucked in looks better

cant wait to try them on. Hate when there are mixed reviews, some say they fit small, others say they fit big lol

I think they fit people with a wide foot a lil better

My foot is wide. I'm a true 9.5 but prefer a 10 in Foams, so my 10 is coming in from NDC on friday. Can't wait to try them on, but I am a bit scared they might be a tad big.

That is true though, way too many mixed reviews. Everyone wanting to size up or down. I suppose it depends on the build of your foot. Anyone else have opinions on sizing?

Back
Top Bottom