NIKE Barkley Posite max

Theses Barkley asg are one of the only shoes I can justify paying $250 on...Everything on the shoe is decked out and the quality is top notch. Nike did a great job on this one. Now to decide if I wanna do it again with the eggplants or just get the penny eggplants...hmm

Major miscomunication between FL and NDC... FL has on their calander that the Barkley Posite Max droping on March 23 are Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver and NDC has the colorway droping as Black/Black. Gotta be the eggplantz though huh?

Major miscomunication between FL and NDC... FL has on their calander that the Barkley Posite Max droping on March 23 are Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver and NDC has the colorway droping as Black/Black. Gotta be the eggplantz though huh?
This is what I'm wondering? Just realized that the eggplants ARE the black/black. I thought they were the court purples? Haha.

If anyone has a solid date for this shoe...

Please let me know! I would like these in my life.

I need those eggplants in my life but I will be in the boonies that day. I hope they won't be too hard to cop online.

They are comfy have no worries...... nothing like them stiff zoom rookies..... i am in no rush for the nxt cw... i guess that will be the real
test.... but unlike the hyperposite it seems like a lot of people are ready to drop the dough onsite...

Originally Posted by RookieCard  

This is what I'm wondering? Just realized that the eggplants ARE the black/black. I thought they were the court purples? Haha.

So I guess the Black/Black are these and drop 3/23

http://sneakernews.com/2013/02/26/nike-barkley-posite-max-eggplant-release-info/

Last edited:
I would pay 250 for the purps if they had that 3m upper n glow soles like the rayguns. do all the b posite max have glow soles or is that a solid aqua color ? so ready to rock these asap.

The Barkleys are sex man. STRAIGHT FIRE. In person these look so much more amazing, the detail, the rocky galaxy texture on the outsole, just everything about this is pure ecstasy.  It's like heat on steroids.  I don't even care for my Bred 13's or Space Jams. This shoe in person is dope.

View media item 288876

I agree with every single word in this post, couldn't have said it better....
One of my favorite shoes of ALL TIME... not eeem lien

I'm really liking these barkleys but idk about this eggplant release? I might buy the pennys though cause I just like the overall shape more but does anybody know how bright these things gitd?

The "suns" Penny v foamposites drop on the 2nd and an unknown Barkley Posite drops on the 23rd. Thats according to the NDC and FL release calander. I tweeted FL about the Mar23 release as to whether it was the eggplants or 76ers and they said neither... Just a heads up though, there are no barkley posites dropping before the 23rd.

eek.gif

View media item 211890

they wrecked these with the black sockliner..... it should be teal like the picture, which is a SAMPLE PIC. all the videos and some sites have the black and NOT the teal....

I posted this a day or two ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9PrsMrgUT8  its a pretty good preview of the shoe. The soles glow just like the area 72 pair, I cant watch it again though because I'll start drooling.
Ah, thanks! YouTube is blocked in my browser so I probably missed your link before.
they wrecked these with the black sockliner..... it should be teal like the picture, which is a SAMPLE PIC. all the videos and some sites have the black and NOT the teal....
They changed the liner to black?! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ I went tts with mine & they fit comfortable on me, right on the money... If your a person with wide feet though I think you'll have to break them in for a minute, or go up half a size 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom