NIKE Barkley Posite max

Thanks redrum. It's strange, though. All of the info (besides ND) shows them releasing on 3/9. I called my Nike store this morning and they said that they would be getting them in . I called again this afternoon to double check and a girl at the store said there is no confirmation of a posite drop for this Sat. Surprise drop, maybe :smile:?

Last edited:
Haha... Same. I have a feeling I'll be spending a ton this month if the 76ers, Eggplants and He Got Games are on schedule.

Hey now watch what you call these 13's that are releasing!! Heated argument going on over in their official thread right now lolol just playing

It was posted by ndc and i think ftl that retail is $200, idk why people argue over the nickname of some shoes, iit cant bbe that serious, glad im skipping those, got the xiii breds(hope thats the proper name lol) first j's i ever got so im good on xiii, but with the eggplants and fila96 coming out i think i'll be good for just those

Okay $200 I guess I'm getting the eggplants/ black/black

Cause the ways these fools are actin, it doesn't look like I'm getting the black toes

Last edited:
Yeah - I want those eggplants too. Just want the 76ers more. Loving that color way . If anyone's got any info on the 76ers release date, let me know :smile:

Are the eggplants the same thing as the black/black?

So glad 6ers don't come out till May, so much heat been coming out lately its hard to keep up...least now I can focus on the Kobes this weekend...

I see a pricepoint of $200 for the 76ers on every forum that I have been on.  But then again....I have seen a launch date of 3/9 on all of those posts.  No one from ND, Nike stores or any of the forums seems to know the answer.  I guess we'll just have o keep an eye on those Twitter feeds ;-)

just heard from my connect eggplant are 250.. dont know if pre or after tax but still im passing already got the area 72s plus sock liner is black for those that cared about it

edit. they release 3/23

Last edited:
just heard from my connect eggplant are 250.. dont know if pre or after tax but still im passing already got the area 72s plus sock liner is black for those that cared about it

edit. they release 3/23
Those look good. I like em better without the teal sockliner. I guess i'm the only one. NDC has them listed as $200. I tend to believe what Nike says over what people post up on here. They are $200.00 before taxes. 

edit. they release 3/23
Is that a final picture of the shoes? What about the one with white dots and teal liner 
mean.gif

Completely agree!! They killed it, no teal liner or white dots .. And yes that's the final shoe .. 

Back
Top Bottom