NIKE Barkley Posite max

^^^So I see you took it personal.LMAO...I was talking to the dude that said they released in europe with the kicks-crew link ..the actual shoes have the spots on the air bubble..BUT THANKS ms.knowitall...
mean.gif
yea, kicks-crew is legit, I ordered from them before, they take forever to ship though...

I'm really sorry to ask this since I know everyone gets sick of questions about sizing, but I've been hearing go half size up and then I see the picture posted a few pages back where they looked the same as a pair of foams that were like a size bigger. So can anyone who owns a pair of barkleyposites and a pair of penny v's, can they tell me how the 2 compare in terms of sizing? 

I'm really sorry to ask this since I know everyone gets sick of questions about sizing, but I've been hearing go half size up and then I see the picture posted a few pages back where they looked the same as a pair of foams that were like a size bigger. So can anyone who owns a pair of barkleyposites and a pair of penny v's, can they tell me how the 2 compare in terms of sizing? 
Im a 9 but Penny V's I have to go 9.5. Barkleyposite size 9 fit good.  I'm skinny so I dont got fat feet

Tried on my left shoe today... and I noticed that the insole won't stay down around the toe box and makes a noise like its sticking then pops back up... Anyone else experience this?

What?...what you worried about the resale value for?!?!
I'm guessing this is his version of research for his 'sneaker blog' or whatever he's advertising.  Obv if the resale is high enough he can loan 'em like a library book, where 'em twice n flip 'em, personally what would I do with him?...

Has anyone played ball in these? Just wondering how they go, Ive balled for a couple of weeks in mine and Im not sure I can take these seriously as a ballin shoe.

In terms of fit comfort and performance its no where near as sharp as the lebron X, kinda like a mallet Vs scalpel comparing the two. Its not even as secure as the hyperposite on foot - the look is dope tho but I think that's all it got going for them.

it's unfortunate that these arent performance oriented but it should be expected. coming in a NSW box Nike made these mainly for the casual wearer

hope those metallic silver drop somewhere down the line. i was hyped for those :smh: was gonna hold off on the purps but will cop just in case.

I hope we still get the 76ers since they're released over seas, i like that colorway just as much as the area72

Back
Top Bottom