NIKE Barkley Posite max

that pic looks good, so the regular eggplant color doesn't change color? because these have always been shown with the change color foam even back when they had the teal liner

^^^ he was talkin bout eggplant foams not barkleys, the foams have a slight change unlike these barkleys which are chamillion

i like these even more after all these recent pics of pairs in hand. Joints look real good. ***NOT MY PAIR***
Straight crack. Didn't i see this color recently somewhere else? Oh yeah, i did on the Penny V so no need to dub these the (eggplant). I have the Rayguns so these are a must and at-least they put teal on the inside heel tab since they change the lining.

How hard are the eggplants going to be to get scale 1-10? 1 being fighter jets 10 being royal 1s

What do you guys think of this trade. This guys DS Concords and DS Black Metallic 5's for my DS Area 72 Barkley Posite and 100?

What do you guys think of this trade. This guys DS Concords and DS Black Metallic 5's for my DS Area 72 Barkley Posite and 100?

I would say it's a good/fair trade for both of you guys, it all really comes down to what the person likes more. It would be sweet if it was just your Barkleys for those two shoes, but even if you have to add 100 it does even it out for the other person. The Barkleys personally became my favorite shoe as of now it's also very detailed and is a QS release so you'll prob won't see many people with them as much as Jordans, but  you can never  go wrong with concords and metallic 5s especially they are in DS condition. Trade is fair, it favors whoever likes which shoe more.

I would say it's a good/fair trade for both of you guys, it all really comes down to what the person likes more. It would be sweet if it was just your Barkleys for those two shoes, but even if you have to add 100 it does even it out for the other person. The Barkleys personally became my favorite shoe as of now it's also very detailed and is a QS release so you'll prob won't see many people with them as much as Jordans, but  you can never  go wrong with concords and metallic 5s especially they are in DS condition. Trade is fair, it favors whoever likes which shoe more.
Yeah I was trying to be fair to the other dude. I have 2 pairs of Area 72's so I'll still have a pair regardless
laugh.gif

Yeah I was trying to be fair to the other dude. I have 2 pairs of Area 72's so I'll still have a pair regardless
laugh.gif
Oh....in that case yeah do the trade haha. I'm just a little biased, I wouldn't trade my Barkley Posite Area 72, the shoes are real dope...something different. I'm also real tired of seeing the same people with the same jordans everyday. Everyone and their moms have jordans, I see kids with bred 11s and concords at the mall on the daily. Plus, JB is always re-retroing the same jordans over and over again, sooner or later whatever you miss will be back out. I don't think these Barkley Posites area 72 will come back again.

Last edited:
 I wore my Area 72's and the purple lining on the inside of the shoe keeps bleeding on to my white socks. This is the second time I've worn them, does anyone else have this problem? Or should I only wear black socks with these shoes? 

Back
Top Bottom