NIKE Barkley Posite max

did anyone rsvp for roosevelt? they automatically sent dms the moment they put up tweet....and when they replied back to me they didnt respond with my name, only my twitter username.

Nike Dallas RSVP opened and closed (with DM's already sent) In under 4 minutes...Guess it's online for me.

Last edited:
not sure if im gonna get a response from them they claim they already send the dm's out so nike.com it is.
Dude just told you, that you were 59 seconds LATE! say Good Night to that DM. Optimus Prime and the Decepticons got that Lighting Strike!

did anyone rsvp for roosevelt? they automatically sent dms the moment they put up tweet....and when they replied back to me they didnt respond with my name, only my twitter username.
Roosevelt was complete bs, I have won from here before and this time it was not fair. either they only had 1 full size run or somethings up

Dude just told you, that you were 59 seconds LATE! say Good Night to that DM. Optimus Prime and the Decepticons got that Lighting Strike!
yeah can't really compete with the bots....plus the way yall talking it sound like its a wrap for nike.com too.

Niketown's are changing their methods. Not even 'closed' tweets anymore. When the RSVP ends, DM's are already sent out now?

Looks like everyone is shifting to the Nike Portland and Seattle method of automation perhaps. In that case, all you manual RSVP's are done for.

Niketown's are changing their methods. Not even 'closed' tweets anymore. When the RSVP ends, DM's are already sent out now?

Looks like everyone is shifting to the Nike Portland and Seattle method of automation perhaps. In that case, all you manual RSVP's are done for.
U can say that again! atleast til Nike pulls the Counter  attack.

What are the easiest sizes to RSVP I always do my size which is 10 but never get any ever, just too slow.. Seems I get size 9s and 12s easiest when rsvp'ing

Hope your bot is faster than mine . I can honestly says its already in the bag , oops I mean cart . I'm not worried 1 bit . It hasn't failed me once . Any one still using chrome scripts ??? Good luck to you cuz it ain't gonna happen for u.

Where u get your bot?

Do these run narrow? I got wide feet.lol.

IMO.. I THINK THEY DO... AND AGAIN, MY DEFINITION OF TTS IS FITTING COMFORTABLY WITH A BIT OF TOE ROOM (NOT A BUNCH OF TOE ROOM OR HEEL SLIPPAGE). 10.5 IS MY TTS SIZE...THESE ARE AN 11 FOR ME

PS: LOST ON THE RSVP...NOT SURPRISED...CANT EVEN WIN THAT RIGGED CRAP WITH RSVP TECH HELP :smh: ... EBAY... HERE I COME :rolleyes

Got through with chronos, w/ OUT a donation for nike SF, looks like evryone is still thirsty for the XI restock,, Dont think these will be a hassle for those aiming for online RD..

Back
Top Bottom