NIKE Barkley Posite max

Just got shipping confirmation from FTL!! That was quick!! Will b here friday...psyched!

Last edited:
Strange coincidence that the seller's store is called "SEVEN FIVE SEVEN KICKS", that's almost the same as your screen name. Hmm, oh well, coincidences happen all the time I guess...

sick.gif
That's just how dumb he is.

Those Energy Fires will be mine

And those eggplants are hot in the recent pics... I didnt know they were so iridescent
This shirt on JJ would go well with them

Got mine at the mall today at 11am. Good thing I woke up and took a chance at my local mall. FTL didn't know they was getting them so it was first come first serve.  They raffled the 11 restock. And they just got a shipment this morning of the Barkleys overnight from Nike. I got the last size 11. $235 plus tax was 251 out here in California. How high will nike raise its prices. OMG.  Two lucky releases for me These and He got games.!! But now I cant buy anything else this weekend.  

Is there any place online or somewhere that is taking phone orders? I refuse to pay these re seller prices.. I really want these in a size 11, but people are asking for $400 and up..SMH. Somebody can help me out because i really want these. I went up to the store this morning and they were sold out in my size and it wasn't that many people their waiting. I think it was people that worked at the jimmy jazz getting their pairs before the store opened..SMH. These hype-beasts and re-sellers are sickening to the core.. I just want to wear the shoe like a normal person..SMH

While I was @ Social Status for the "Eggplants" I saw this and had to get it for the Area 72's . Dope Billionaires Boys Club Hoodie!

I walked into JimmyJazz at 4:40pm today and walked out with the Eggplants at 4:48pm.. not keeping them though, tried it on and it's uncomfy on my foot. Not gonna wear something that hurts my foot for $252

anyone who ordered from footlocker,eastbay,footaction,champs sports...and you were charged for ground shipping, call them and get them to refund it because we were suppose to get free shipping on orders $75+

I just called and got them to apply the promo codes(they'll have it) to all my orders from this morning :pimp:

So 11.5 fits perfect except the heel slips a little...Will an 11 be too tight? I ask because the toebox is like snug and perfect right now in an 11.5...I think if I cop an 11 my toes might be cramped...Similar situation happened to me with the Lebron X..
Well, just realized there was an extra loop to put the laces through. Fits perfect now. That just made my ******g day. Shoe of the year so far!

anyone who ordered from footlocker,eastbay,footaction,champs sports...and you were charged for ground shipping, call them and get them to refund it because we were suppose to get free shipping on orders $75+

I just called and got them to apply the promo codes(they'll have it) to all my orders from this morning :pimp:
Props. You get a rep for that one.

I saw the Eggplants in person today - real nice but retail is too much at $320 for a shoe i wont even ball in ill pass..

These look better on foot than in hand I love my pair...we had around 9 places immediately near me selling the breds and Barkley's but the wack mall was only one selling just the Barkley's fcfs it was only 9 people in line....long story short EAZY cop

I walked into JimmyJazz at 4:40pm today and walked out with the Eggplants at 4:48pm.. not keeping them though, tried it on and it's uncomfy on my foot. Not gonna wear something that hurts my foot for $252

Do you have the Penny Vs? They make my feet uncomfortable but not overly unbearable. The way the carbon plate is high up on the medial side I have a feeling it will be uncomfortable like the Penny Vs. I'm gonna have to let one of them go if that's the case.

I tried to call & cancel my Eastbay order for a sz. 12. I was too late, they've been packaged & shipped already. Fyi, for all you that ordered off of Eastbay. Your kicks should be enroute. They must really be on it!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom