Nice bed sheets up there

Common man your pictures should be "better than that"
Is dude serious? Lol

Ask ur mommy if u can use the coffee table to do a photo shoot

All bed sheet photo should be automatically deleted

Hey RSVP sniper can u write a program for that

Edit: hope not serious

Last edited:
Thanks to y'all that appreciated my set. I wanted to it up my second pairs but those have been UNDS and I'm missing a second pair of Eggplants.

Idk what that dude is getting all salty for but like I said homie is prolly on his monthly cycle and forgot to take his pills

Anyone know any shirts to rock them eggplants in besides bobbyfresh?

Also, I'm on the hunt for another pair of Eggplants cuz my local HOH decides to do 1 pair per customer even when I had the flow on hand smh so anybody know where i can cop at a reasonable price?

Thanks to y'all that appreciated my set. I wanted to it up my second pairs but those have been UNDS and I'm missing a second pair of Eggplants.

Idk what that dude is getting all salty for but like I said homie is prolly on his monthly cycle and forgot to take his pills

Anyone know any shirts to rock them eggplants in besides bobbyfresh?

Also, I'm on the hunt for another pair of Eggplants cuz my local HOH decides to do 1 pair per customer even when I had the flow on hand smh so anybody know where i can cop at a reasonable price?
Lol I'm confused by that post, usually a cool guy...Might have been drunk/trolling lol.

Anyways, my only advice is check up on some other stores and ask em...Some may have sporadic sizes left. Like Jada said, they have an 11.5 I picked up a 10.5 from Sheikh yesterday. I think Nike Dallas had like an 8.5 and a 9.

^^ I think so as long as your feet aren't wide. These run big IMO.

Thanks man. My feet are relatively narrow. lol. But for some reason, a 9 in the Hyperposites felt a little tight so I went a .5 size up. Hope I'm not regretting it with these.

I think these run long more than wide cause a TTS 9 but typically a 9.5 in basketball shoe cause my feet are wide. i got a 9.5 in these and it is snug and tight enough but the length is so long for me that a 9 would be good. however when i put on elite socks just to see how tight a 9 might feel, I dont think a 9 would be ideal for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom