NIKE Barkley Posite max

View media item 382405UPS just dropped my 76ers off. This is a clean shoe. To the people that were worrying about the bleeding, you can barely see it! You literally have to put you nose on the shoe to see it.

yea i dont think this bleeding is too bad, only place its really noticable for me is on the back of the shoe, between the CB logo and the sole of the shoe.

I didn't think I would like them when I ordered being that I normally don't like bright shoes. But now that I have them and UNDS today I love em. For $235+ I'm gonna wear these ALL summer.

Check your local HOH's. Mine just got a huge restock. Had the Eggplant and Sixers Barkleys, along with a ton of other stuff. (Kobe Easter/BlueSnake/RedCamo, White and Phoenix Foams, He Got Game 13's, Joker 3s and a lot of other stuff)

Check your local HOH's. Mine just got a huge restock. Had the Eggplant and Sixers Barkleys, along with a ton of other stuff. (Kobe Easter/BlueSnake/RedCamo, White and Phoenix Foams, He Got Game 13's, Joker 3s and a lot of other stuff)
what location?

Damn hoh s 4hrs from me whether i go to MD or NC, sometimes i hate living in VA, i could def go for kobe yots black

Last edited:
my local HOH still has a bunch of sizes left
happy.gif
 iam so tempted to get these right now
ohwell.gif
 iam really liking the loud metallic blue but i noticed most of the pairs i held has bleeding around the leather, barely noticable unless you inspect it up close
grin.gif

Last edited:
Saw that one of the NY HoH had that restock so I hit up mine today...Nothing :frown: lol

Lol, no hate, but I remember laying my clothes out like that in middle and high school. Awww memories

Yea haha I did feel like I was back in middle school again. Like the first day back after summer break, when your parents got u your new gear for the school year. Had to go hard on the first day of school.

Referencing the article that was posted a few pages back, there is still one colorway of the Barkley Posites that haven't been seen yet.

The Barkley Posite releases run through August based on the article. So we have the Suns in May and the Platinums and the green colorway in June or July.

Wonder what the final colorway will be?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom