NIKE Barkley Posite max

I'm trying to like the silvers but it's not working. I do however like the suns now... Just a sucker for purple smh

I decided to pass on the Silver joints and decided to get the Pure Platinum Lebrons instead. Saves me like $50 and I don't need two silver/tealish shoes lol.

cop 
roll.gif

i ended up testing out 76ers vs other 2 and they do glow better and a little longer but not a huge difference. Just slightly enough to tell difference.

Im glad i didnt pass on 76ers, they are really nice in person and I like this new sole. I hope they use it on the other 3 models
I agree 100%. I wasn't even gonna try for the 6ers but the manager at my local shoe palace signed me up for the 6ers when I put in a raffle ticket for the bugs 8s...then the day before release I get a call saying I got the 8s..then about two hours later I get another call from shoe palace but I dont answer cuz I'm busy at work. Ten minutes later I decide I better call back and see what they want, and the manager answered and was like "good thing you called back I was just about to give the size 11 barkley posites you won to the next guy..." On RD I checked out the 6ers and was really impressed. w/o hesitation I copped those and the 8s.

Also I agree w u about the outsole I hope they keep the lighter colored one they used on the 6ers cw...not only glows better but is just a better color overall imo.

I've had this shirt for a while now and hardly wear it...idk why tho it fits perfectly. I kinda wish I had one in every color.

I decided to pass on the Silver joints and decided to get the Pure Platinum Lebrons instead. Saves me like $50 and I don't need two silver/tealish shoes lol.
well i'm in for the silver barks, as for the pure platinum.....if I walk into FTL and they have them then i'll probably get them otherwise no big deal and since I got the eggplants and the cloaks i'm ok with owning multiple shoes in the same colorway, heck I got 7prs of bred jordans and mad that I missed the iv and xiv smdh

well i'm in for the silver barks, as for the pure platinum.....if I walk into FTL and they have them then i'll probably get them otherwise no big deal and since I got the eggplants and the cloaks i'm ok with owning multiple shoes in the same colorway, heck I got 7prs of bred jordans and mad that I missed the iv and xiv smdh
Haha yeah I feel you..If I had the cash I'd def cop diff colors of the same model...I sold a lot of my diff colors from a lot of shoes off and just kept what I thought was the best. The Barkley is one shoe I gotta break my rule and buy diff colors of, though. I have the Eggplants and Area 72 and I'll be getting those Green joints day one haha. Definitely my favorite shoe in recent memory.

Only 6 pair of them are going be released totally?
seems like it, area 72, eggplants, 76ers, suns, silver surfers and reptiles though that to me seems short a month since that has them done in july and these are supposed to go until august but hey they could skip a month of release to have the last pair come out in august since the reptiles and surfers haven't officially been given a date yet

I got the 72’s and eggplants

Passed on the sixers but the shoe has grown on me

But I’m good on paying 250 again

I got the 72’s and eggplants

Passed on the sixers but the shoe has grown on me

But I’m good on paying 250 again

i got the cloaks at $315 and the 76ers at retail, i still want the ASG but dont wanna spend more than 3 bills on them.. dope shoes, have yet to wear either of them...

After spending $251 I UNDS these the next day they came in from ndc. Too expensive for the my cheap behind to ice.

^ Sizes going fast.  My size shows up, but when I tried to check out, it was already gone.

i deff got the shirt, never seen the shorts or socks.

72 had hat/shorts/shirt/hoody
76 had shirt

Now there are plenty of elite socks, shorts, hats, shirts from Nike that match as well as custom shirts made for them, just depends on ur preference

Back
Top Bottom