NIKE Barkley Posite max

I'm talking about the first colorway of these that dropped.

Those were semi-subtle and a somewhat traditional colorway.

Barkleys are really a line that is appreciated more by mid 20 somethings year olds and up...strange that they would come with all of these bright goofy colors that we're not going to cop.

Nike dropping the ball on these.

Barkleys are about simple dark colorway....whites & blacks and the traditional purple and orange highlights used sparingly for good measure. They always had that rugged dark feeling that captured Barkley's gritty personality and style of play during the 90's.

These joint's remind me of cotton candy and neon signs, like a summer carnival of your feet.

Not wavy.

I'm talking about the first colorway of these that dropped.

Those were semi-subtle and a somewhat traditional colorway.

Barkleys are really a line that is appreciated more by mid 20 somethings year olds and up...strange that they would come with all of these bright goofy colors that we're not going to cop.

Nike dropping the ball on these.

Barkleys are about simple dark colorway....whites & blacks and the traditional purple and orange highlights used sparingly for good measure. They always had that rugged dark feeling that captured Barkley's gritty personality and style of play during the 90's.

These joint's remind me of cotton candy and neon signs, like a summer carnival of your feet.

Not wavy.
The first colorway of these that dropped were the Area 72s, not so subtle. You talking about the eggplants/cloaks? I actually like every colorway that's released so far. Gammas, A72s, Cloaks are my top 3. Can't wait to see more pics of the green ones when it gets closer to release date.

Last edited:
Colorways on these have been absolutely terrible.

Everything except the OGs are outrageously loud.

Man, its either you love these shoes or you don't. If you don't then I think the door to exit the thread is that way >>>>>

Last edited:
If nike didn't release loud cws for this shoe people wouldn't buy. In today's consumer market people would buy something that's eye catching or loud and vibrant. If these cws weren't so loud they wouldn't sell as well

If nike didn't release loud cws for this shoe people wouldn't buy. In today's consumer market people would buy something that's eye catching or loud and vibrant. If these cws weren't so loud they wouldn't sell as well
I think that goes without saying.

None of the colorways have been loud except the Area 72s. Gammas aren't loud @ all IMO, maybe some people think that because of the speckles but black/sliver/blue isn't a loud colorway to me. The Suns and Sixers are a tribute to Barkley playing for those teams, the actually team colors at that, so I don't see how those would be considered "bright n goofy" .. People complain just to complain now a days :smh: .. like dude said, " the door to exit the thread is that way >>>>> "

I agree, it seems like they go through phases.

Its hard to even call it a mall lol. They only get the most general of general releases. But I cant hate, my dude will hold my pair for me regardless of what it is. No more waiting in line n ****.

I always dreaded going to that mall from killed, the one in Waco isn't any better smfh, so any word on the reptiles

They made like 5 colorways over the course of the past 3/4 months.

Eggplant, Area 72, Gamma, Suns, Sixers, and that unreleased camo colorway?

This^
no, they made 5 colorways released in 5mons, feb - area 72, mar - eggplants, apr - sixers, may - suns, jun - gamma......which would leave one to believe that the greens should be july, painful month for me in that case with the iv also dropping

I'd rather Nike release too many colorways in a little amount of time instead of leaving us hopeless on the sidelines thirsting for more action like the Hyperposites :smh: ... at least that gives us plenty of options to choose from
Nike is quite inconsistent with how they release cws for models like these had cws come out very quickly in a shorter period of time. The Penny Vs had at least 7-8 cws all spread out decently but left people wanting more from the sig shoe anyway

got a pair of gammas being held for me til 2mrrw 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom