Nike Basketball Huarache 09 - A Nike Considered Design Product

okay lol u got me on the huarache line
i actually thoguht about that when i posted
but i was like meh....
but yeah seems like nike's trying to recycle ideas
as of late that is... with their hybrids and use of same soles
sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad
in this case for the good =]]

they should just rerelease the 2k4s and make them a staple product....kindof like the AF1s....IMO

Damn, these have been up for almost 3 months and I'm just now seeing this?!?!?!? I like em tho. They have a nice classic feel to em. These > the 08s interms of looks.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Damn, these have been up for almost 3 months and I'm just now seeing this?!?!?!? I like em tho. They have a nice classic feel to em. These > the 08s in terms of looks.

yeah i like the looks of these alot better as well then the 08....love the fade on the east all stars...too bad it's just plain white laces

balled in my black/black 09s today. they're really comfortable and responsive. i could definitely feel the zoom in the heel but i'm not so sure aboutthe forefoot. i was expecting a more apparent cushy feeling in the forefoot like the zoom bb2s but it just feels either harder or smaller (both?). does anyonehave any info about this? still a great pair of kicks to ball in, and they look nice.

whoever needs the PEs (or anything else) from HOH im going tmmr in the morning, pm me by 12 pst tonight and ill cop

oseanker has the mayo and the tp 09s. loving the mayos, hopefully they do another lamar pe if he starts rockin the 09s

^i paid $101 for them. worth way more imo but glad i pulled the trigger on these because they're so comfortable to play in.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Still waiting for HoH to get them in.

To those that has already wore these, how are they compared to the 08s (or even 2k5) in terms of traction, comfort, etc? Looking to buy a pair of basketballshoes and there are so many choices so i came down to the 08...

like i said once before, can't go wrong with huaraches. i'm sorry i can't tell you how the 09s compare to the 08s or 2k5s because i never wore thembefore. but what i can say is that the traction is the same as the 08s due to the fact that they both have the same outsole. the comfort is amazing, i lacedmine all the way up, tie them tight and they don't hurt when i play. the heel cushioning really stands out to me above all, and it's a huge relief tojump, shoot, and cut because it's very responsive. through it all so far i haven't slipped once and i've played on pretty dusty courts.

I have high hopes for this shoe... like better than Zoom BB1 performance hopes...

I hope that they release countless colorways to make up for the BB1 diss...

I also hope that they grace NikeiD sometime soon!

are the mayo 09's coming out (to hoh)? the home ones?

im not feeling the aways on osneaker.

will Footlocker.com be getting any 09s?

I have a FL giftcard from Christmas that is buring a hole in my pocket, but they have nothing worth picking up. I have been waiting on the Blk/Wht/Orng/StealthMVP's, but they still don't have them up like Eastbay does.

Back
Top Bottom