Nike Basketball Hyper Elite Uniforms

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Pretty sure NDC will be getting them. Niketown Seattle had them during the olympics so if any of y'all live near a NT you should check there.

And does anyone know if places in the US will be getting those black china shorts? I remember niketown carrying the china jerseys but I've never seen the shorts.
Nike has never dropped authentic/team issues shorts in the US, so i doubt they will start now.

As of this morning Niketown LA also has the Team USA Basketball gear, no word on shorts or elite socks.

I am about 5'10" or so and usually wear L or XL Nike shorts for hoops, but based on this HyperElite, and SOD, or whatever the heck these are with the +2 length, I am assuming I should be good to go with the size M?  I think I prefer the white to the blue, but both are very nice looking.  Am glad Eastbay finally has the shorts up, as NIKE seems to take forever putting these things up on their site.  Thanks in advance for any sizing help.

^i think you might be more concerned with the width/chest size in these jerseys.  from what i know, they run small...b/c they're supposed to be fitted.  i was a 2xl in nike swingmans and an xl in adidas swingmans...but when i bought the nike olympic bball jerseys (from 2008), i had to get a 3xl b/c the 2xl's were too tight.

Originally Posted by jleeishere

eastbays got em up go quick!

http://www.eastbay.com/se...cm_REF=World%20Basketbal
Nice catch.  The person I e-mailed for information is out until next week, so I was still waiting on a reply back.
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I am about 5'10" or so and usually wear L or XL Nike shorts for hoops, but based on this HyperElite, and SOD, or whatever the heck these are with the +2 length, I am assuming I should be good to go with the size M?  I think I prefer the white to the blue, but both are very nice looking.  Am glad Eastbay finally has the shorts up, as NIKE seems to take forever putting these things up on their site.  Thanks in advance for any sizing help.
if you are going to get the twills on eastbay, get the M.  The ones with the added length are game issued hyperelite shorts.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Pretty sure NDC will be getting them. Niketown Seattle had them during the olympics so if any of y'all live near a NT you should check there.

And does anyone know if places in the US will be getting those black china shorts? I remember niketown carrying the china jerseys but I've never seen the shorts.
Nike has never dropped authentic/team issues shorts in the US, so i doubt they will start now.
My bad I didn't see that those were team issued. But you think they'll release the China twills? I see eastbay already has France and Germany.

if you are going to get the twills on eastbay, get the M.  The ones with the added length are game issued hyperelite shorts.
And just to clarify, the hyperlight twills are the same length as the SOD twills? Or are they a bit shorter?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

eastbays got em up go quick!

http://www.eastbay.com/se...cm_REF=World%20Basketbal
Nice catch.  The person I e-mailed for information is out until next week, so I was still waiting on a reply back.
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
do you have any info on the sizing eastbayrep?
The items should follow our sizing chart that is under the sizing tab below the items.  But if you want, you can let us know your size and the item you are interested in and we can have someone check our warehouse for you once we receive the shipment.

But you think they'll release the China twills? I see eastbay already has France and Germany.

And just to clarify, the hyperlight twills are the same length as the SOD twills? Or are they a bit shorter?
I am checking with my contact to see if we will be receiving the China gear or not.  As for the length on the shorts, we will not be able to check this until we receive the shipment in.

EastbayRep - Ray

My bad I didn't see that those were team issued. But you think they'll release the China twills? I see eastbay already has France and Germany.

I guess you mean Hyperelite shorts and not hyperlight, but anyways i hear they are either the same length or a lil longer than the recent twills

i'm really hoping china's release. no sign of them on eastbay, and no sign of them here in shanghai.
smh.gif

I'm sure HoH will get them in (the US ones). They had the shorts and jerseys for Texas, MSU, and Kentucky right before the NCAA tourny last year.

But you think they'll release the China twills? I see eastbay already has France and Germany.
Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i'm really hoping china's release. no sign of them on eastbay, and no sign of them here in shanghai.
smh.gif
Unfortunately, it appears we will not be receiving a shipment in for the China jersey and short. 
frown.gif

But we will be getting in a shipment for the China jacket, pant and t-shirt.  Below is a picture of the jacket and pant:

e58363ac57372e1106094c6f72452df18409d0c2.bmp
986368cb51ab262c0eba4c3879b02fc7b5913f9a.bmp

EastbayRep - Ray

The US shorts are available at Ntown Chicago. HoH Chi also has the US as well as the Puerto Rico home and away.

Back
Top Bottom