Nike Big Nike "Lil Dez" Quickstrike -- Vol. "Can I See Your Shoes?"

Will cop if they hit eastbay...
laugh.gif

again not going to fall for this nike hype/limited/hoh crap! This or TB 3s really! Come on!

SMH at this new level of inspired hypebeasting... at least Lil Penny was a puppet of a legit baller who was destined to be "The Dude" prior hisinjuries and not a puppet of a hypebeast...

Though, based off of the climate of NT over the last year, most of you Dez fans are probably too young to know who Penny Hardaway is, let alone remember hispre-injury hooping abilities. My bad.

Dez is Cool but Lil Penny is an Icon why did it take so long for nike to make a shoe with his puppet........

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

smh.gif

iNike,when are you dropping the super limited HOH exclusive kobe and lebron puppets?

Easy bro..they will eventually release
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Are the puppets actually releasing cause i've been saying the puppets should release there so sick !

Not to be a mini-mod but shouldnt this be in the Nike Retro section?

I do recall having a convo with an employee at a shoe store who didnt believe me when I told him that the Big Nike was a re-release. He was convinced that thiswas a newly created hybrid of the Terminator and the Dunk. Look at what you've done Nike....

I actually like these. Don't like the Kobe MVP pair but these are decent. Definitely not going out of my way trying to obtain.

Was hyped to see a "Lid Dez" shoe until I saw QS..smh... these will be on ebay for 1500. Oh well

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one quick question tho... the "big nike" series is just popularized things in the media put on "Nike Dunks" right?

Originally Posted by travman24

Was hyped to see a "Lid Dez" shoe until I saw QS..smh... these will be on ebay for 1500. Oh well

Quickstrike doesn't necessarily mean limited, eventhough these probably will only be at Niketown, etc... These are really nice...

Back
Top Bottom