Nike Challenge Court SB Gino Iannucci Pro Model

So I got mine in from pys today. Kinda bummed cause they fit .5 small... Im in MD and PYS is in CA, so a return will be painful... Any thoughts?

Last edited:
^Mine fit a little snug too, but not enough to want to exchange them. Most sneakers do stretch out after a few wears anyway.

Wearing thinner socks would also give you a bit more room.

I didn't really have a problem with mine fitting too tight, wore them at work all day on Monday and they were just fine.

With the exception of the J. Crew joints, I'm having a hell of a time tracking these down in my size. I def don't mind the SB treatment, really looking forward to picking up a pair.

As a gift.

I may try to pick up the J. Crew joints. Navy always woos me.

lol. those PYS pairs went quick.
I got them on thursday. I think they fit true.
Why aren't these more available? I would get another pair to skate in.
saw a couple of other sizes for retail (80) on flightclub

^Yeah, I was kind of bummed that that was the second cw to release because I've never been a fan of all black shoes. An accent color, like you mentioned, would've made those more interesting.

That being said, I'm anxiously awaiting the next release.

yeah this shoe is dope but its not gino's "Pro model shoe"

he just did the commercial to hype it up for people

he's not getting a check for each pair that sells like stefan janoski would for janoskis or p-rod for the p-rods or eric koston for the kostons etc etc

just sayin

they def have potential. I understand the colorway for the first pair, but the all black pair just doesn't do it for me. I'll impatiently wait for the next colorway and hope to not be disappointed

The Black/Purple look really nice. May have to get a pair of those too.

Been looking to buy the green/white challenge courts for a while...any ideas?
As have I (white/green somehow became scarce quickly after release); but a size 11 is hard to come by for anything less than $90.  A size 9 just popped up on ebay for $40+shipping (I'd jump at that price).  And someone else had several sizes up on ebay, asking $85+shipping; too much for me.

Are these showing up at outlets?  Is that how resellers are acquiring them right now?

As have I (white/green somehow became scarce quickly after release); but a size 11 is hard to come by for anything less than $90.  A size 9 just popped up on ebay for $40+shipping (I'd jump at that price).  And someone else had several sizes up on ebay, asking $85+shipping; too much for me.

Are these showing up at outlets?  Is that how resellers are acquiring them right now?

I think they are, I haven't seen them in stock since most shops blew through them last year. I'm getting ready to start wearing my pair out hard since it's a great spring shoe.

Back
Top Bottom